• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 is shaping to be an epic gaming month

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Look at all these games, my wallet is already crying.

Titanfall_box_art.jpg
Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg
SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg
MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg
final-fantasy-x-hd-ps-vita-18-marzo-300x300.jpg

Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
Diablo_III_RoS_Cover.jpg
256px-Yaiba_Ninja_Gaiden_Z.jpg
BlazBlueChronophantasma.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That's a lot of big names, betting at least two of those will be delayed .

Infamous for me. It's an epic month for me as long as there is a game I want coming out on it. Picking up the PC version of Dark Souls so I have to wait.

Laieon

Only interested in Diablo, but I'm sure I'll pick up South Park (even though I'm not really a fan of the show, looks like a decent RPG) eventually. Definitely a good month though.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm only interested in FFX HD.

Feb is bigger for me: LR:FFXIII, Danganronpa, and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Simzyy

Yup, looking like an awesome month.

South Park is my most anticipated from that list.

Almost definitely going to get Titanfall, FFX HD and maybe Dark Souls 2. Still playing through 1 at the moment so depends when I finish that.

Watevaman

I thought GZ/PP were supposed to be coming to PC eventually, is that still the case?

If GZ ain't coming to PC, this will be the easiest March to not spend money in.

Son Of D

Only FFX and South Park for me out of those. There's also the possibility of Mario Kart 8 being that month as well (although it's most likely May or even June).

erawsd

Damn, no kidding. March is the new November. I wonder if some of those will slip a week or two so they are lost in all the excitement.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Yaiba, Diablo 3 expansion, and a MGS5 prologue counts as epic now?

Shame the rest of the year until like August will suck.

Most 2014 games don't have their dates set other than a generic "2014" timeframe. So, it's definitely too early to say a chunk of the year will suck in terms of releases.

I thought GZ/PP were supposed to be coming to PC eventually, is that still the case?

If GZ ain't coming to PC, this will be the easiest March to not spend money in.

It might but it definitely isn't coming at the same time as the console versions.

Hindle

Banned
Gafs GOTG thread should wait until after March.

Edit. I say this because I expect South Park, Dark Sous II to be on a few of the lists.

sikkinixx

Regretting buying a PS4 over an Xbone solely because of Titanfall. I really hope the PC version isn't shit and filled with assholes fucking up the game like every CoD seems to be on PC.

That said, FFX on Vita will be awesome and South Park should be sweet. Hope InFamous is good as well.

18-Volt

Getting FFX, Tales of Syphonia, Infamous and MGS but biggest game of march for me is Phoenix Wright vs Layton. I can't get enough of these two.

Top Bottom