• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 is shaping to be an epic gaming month

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
lol

you really think some of those won't be delayed?

Every year gamers do this. ZOMGNEXTYEARBEEPIC or "THIS MONTH IS STACKED!" then half of them get delayed or end up sucking balls anyway

Of those on the list the only ones i can see getting delayed is Yaiba and maybe South Park.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You know what's even crazier is that OP doesn't even mention the DLC. There's gonna be stuff for Killer Instinct, Battlefield, Ghosts, Forza, and Killzone. I would not be surprised one bit if even Super Mario 3D World got an expansion or something in the same vein as Luigi U or a one-off level/world a la Sonic Lost World.

I'm a sucker for ninjas, i mean it can't be worse than NG3, right?

At this point, I don't even know, man.

It may be enjoyable in the sense that it isn't trying to "reboot" the Ninja Gaiden series like NG3 did, but the style looks dumb and the combat seems to drop all of what was good about the first couple of Gaidens for a generic run-of-the-mill God of War gameplay style.

I'm more looking forward to February, these titles in particular:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Bravely Default
Thief
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Elginer

InFamous
MGSV Ground Zeroes and
FFX-X2 HD are all day uno for me. Man, March is kinda nuts.

Will wait for Steam sales of Dark Souls II and South Park.

Milennia

I want all of these,

Dark souls 2
South park
Infamous
Titanfall
Mgs
FFHD
(Waiting for the console version of diablo)

Yet sadly, I'm not able to get them all.

Hopefully if things work out ill have an xbox by march, meaning titanfall, so thats still on the table until, i get one for sure.

Infamous is a must have for me, as well as south park and probably even dark souls 2.
Depending on how things look on the funds side of things (probably bad) ill pickup. Mgs depending on the gaf reviews and overall reviews since its cheap, as well as FF, although i do also really want FF, may have to pull some strings or hope gamestop had a trade in deal... Cringe.. Just going to be a tough month, not to mention bravely default and thief a month before... Thief depending in reviews of course as I'm super iffy in that game with what they have shown off so far.

Dark souls 2 will be my first dark souls game, so I'm curious as to how the learning curve is... May skip it if its really unbearable to learn, i love trial and error games however so the main schtick i like, just the learning curve I'm iffy about.

I need inFamous now.

2348444-7029786932-1BpMn.gif

UNCMark

Banned
inFamous, Titanfall and Dark Souls for sure. Maybe South Park. I'll get Reaper of Souls whenever Blizz release it on PS4.

aeolist

Banned
Wow, people hate Origin that much? The second you start the game none of that matters. I can't believe someone would avoid playing a game they're interested in because the background program isn't Steam.

i don't believe EA should be encouraged in basically any way

I'll be buying:

J Stars Victory VS
South Park The Stick of Truth
Infamous Second Son / Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero (I'll be waiting for reviews first before deciding)

I'm already saving up for all 3 already. I would get Dark Souls 2, but I didn't enjoy Dark Souls enough to get it day one.

Momentary

Banned
Yuba on PC is going to make for some awesome screen shots. Game looks awesome. Only negative is the high school-teen angst cussing-is-cool dialogue.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just in time since my wallet will have recovered by then. Infamous, Titanfall, FFX, The Show and DriveClub might all be out within a 6 week period.

abrack08

Yeah, March looks crazy good. If my tax return is the same it has been the past few years, I might go crazy. PS4 Infamous Bundle, MGS Ground Zeroes, and MLB 14 The Show for PS4, and South Park and FFX/X-2 for PS3.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Are the PC versions of DS2 and Titanfall out in March? If so then I will be getting those.

Titanfall PC will arrive alongside console versions, DS2 (so far) a couple weeks after consoles.

Also MLB is already confirmed March? AFAIK it will release sometime in the Spring.

Tizoc

March just so happens to be my birthday too~
I dont care much for the next gen games but im looking forward to pw vs layton x3

KingJ2002

Definitely going to grab infamous and metal gear.

Might get titanfall for PC... unless USF4 gets a PS4 / Xbox One port... i'm not retiring the xbox 360 yet

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Even though I'm interested in Infamous and South Park, Dark Souls II takes priority. I'll be playing that thing for weeks straight, not buying anything else that month.

Riposte

I'm going to make BlazBlue my one fighting game that year.

I really wonder what MGS is going to be like.

Anyway, neat games, but I won't be able to play them all on account of only having a Wii U for next gen.

Excited

Xbone: Titian Fall
Vita: FFX/X-2
PS4: MGS

Interest level rising for Infamous and Dark Souls

Damn son that's holiday season spending all over again :( :)

FluxWaveZ

Hope Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is a March release in NA.

Otherwise, seems like a pretty good month. Still don't know if I'll bother getting Titanfall for PC as I'm not into the constant multiplayer thing.

Timmy00

I'm only really interested in Dark souls 2, final fantasty, and MGS on that list. Maybe titanfall and south park though.

Top Bottom