• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 is shaping to be an epic gaming month

Ranger X

Well, its mostly Metal Gear for me there. And if it's cross-gen title I will pass and wait until I get a PS4 or something.

R3TRODYCE

Yeah, especially if you're a multiplatform owner.

Titanfall
Infamous
Driveclub somewhere around there I can only hope.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Titanfall and Ground Zeroes on Xbox One.
Stick of Truth and Dark Souls 2 on PC.

Summer gaming drought say hello to Spring backlog.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I see a lot of games that will bomba because they are not crossgen and have no next gen presence.

Timu

Buying these:
Titanfall_box_art.jpg
Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg

Maybe on these:
SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg
256px-Yaiba_Ninja_Gaiden_Z.jpg

Regretting buying a PS4 over an Xbone solely because of Titanfall. I really hope the PC version isn't shit and filled with assholes fucking up the game like every CoD seems to be on PC.

That said, FFX on Vita will be awesome and South Park should be sweet. Hope InFamous is good as well.

There will always be a Titanfall 2.

the entire board guarantees it.

and as long as you can live with Origin being on your PC then I think Titanfall will be fine there.

Those last two have no place in the OP but outside of that, yes. Gamefly two games at a time plan is the only way to tackle March without going broke.

Puru

Blazblue and Dark souls 2, not bad. Will wait for sales on both though, especially dark souls that will probably be worth 10-15 euros on steam by the end of the year.

Anung

Un Rama
Second Son, Metal Gear Solid: GZ, Final Fantasy X HD and Dark Souls 2 for me.

It'll be one hell of a month.

Oh man, Stick of Truth! I can't wait for this game!

After constant delays and switching of Publishers, I hope this game turns out to be a masterpiece.

Drago

Ground Zeroes will probably be it for me.

If I had a PS4, I would totally get inFamous SS as well, but alas.

Really don't know how I'm going to have time to play any other game that month. Dark Souls II will likely consume all of my gaming time just like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls did.

I'll be getting Titanfall and MGS: Ground Zeroes to go with it. I'll get inFAMOUS a month or two later.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You reckon? I thought the argument behind cross-gen was because the previous gen. is still a bustling market?

IMO that's the traditional logic but last gen software has fallen completely off a cliff for all but the biggest franchises and the next gen consoles are selling to a voracious group of hardcore users the likes of which we have never seen

I'm not interested in buying last gen games that run in 650p at 22 fps anymore.

Salex_

miiiiight get titanfall, if it's not origin-only

which it will be

Wow, people hate Origin that much? The second you start the game none of that matters. I can't believe someone would avoid playing a game they're interested in because the background program isn't Steam.
Those last two have no place in the OP but outside of that, yes. Gamefly two games at a time plan is the only way to tackle March without going broke.

Blazblue is a great fighting game gameplay wise and has a ton of content. Just because the genre isn't popular doesn't mean it should be treated as if the game is bad. I won't say Dota 2 or Starcraft 2 is ass because I don't like the genres.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need Infamous and D3 RoS. The rest can wait.

Need to find a part time job and get some disposable income.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Wow, people hate Origin that much? The second you start the game none of that matters. I can't believe someone would avoid playing a game they're interested in because the background program isn't Steam.

It's more than that. People don't trust EA, rightfully so. Friend's list/social features are not there, etc.

Omega

Banned
lol

you really think some of those won't be delayed?

Every year gamers do this. ZOMGNEXTYEARBEEPIC or "THIS MONTH IS STACKED!" then half of them get delayed or end up sucking balls anyway

Top Bottom