• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 is shaping to be an epic gaming month

TomShoe

Banned
Can't wait for InFamous SS, it looks amazing.

I hope I can find Titanfall for PC, because I'm strapped for cash as it is. My wallet is going to die a slow, painful death in the Ides of March.

"Et tu, Brute?"

I'm all in on FFX HD on Vita. I'll get Titanfall for PC later on, after the inevitable online problems. Will pick up Infamous once I actually get a PS4.

NeoROCK

10879197156_b88c64aa66_o.gif

InFamous: Second Son (PS4)
MGS: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Titanfall (Xbox 360)

WARP10CK

Banned
Getting FFX, Tales of Syphonia, Infamous and MGS but biggest game of march for me is Phoenix Wright vs Layton. I can't get enough of these two.

Yeah can never go wrong with Phoenix Wright :) (no pun intended) and I am really excited for infamous as well it will be my first ps4 game since I was told by gamestop in Norway that they would not get the ps4 back in stock before february.

T.O.P

Banned
Titanfall (X1), Dark Souls 2 (PC and Ps3 maybe) and MGS (X1) are some of my most anticipated release for this year

can't wait

lol

you really think some of those won't be delayed?

Every year gamers do this. ZOMGNEXTYEARBEEPIC or "THIS MONTH IS STACKED!" then half of them get delayed or end up sucking balls anyway

I'm really curious to which ones you think will be delayed? I can't see Titanfall moving, neither South Park nor Dark Souls

Motwera

Banned
The month of my birthday, yay! (I would like to get a PS4 with Infamous second son, after being amazed by the second one)

Blutonium

Dark Souls II
Stick of Truth
Dark Souls II
Metal Gear Solid...maybe? Not feeling it.
Dark Souls II
MOTHAFLARKIN' Dark Souls II

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Out of that list, only FFX/X-2 and DS2 for me. Will probably wait for PC impressions of DS2 though. MLB The Show is a definite as well as any cool 3DS stuff. The rest are renters or waiting for sales.

Asgaro

People still buy games at launch?

Well, don't come complaining on GAF if any of those games aren't working perfect.

Arcayne

Only have my eyes and wallet set on DS2. That game alone, if the predecessors are any indication to go by, will last me a long, long time. I'm guesstimating another 200-300+ hours of masochistic, online pvp trolling fun.

Pachimari

IF I were to buy any games next year, I would have bought South Park, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Titanfall and MGS V.

But I'm not buying any games in 2014.

denshuu

That most recent South Park trailer sold me on it, so the week before Titanfall comes out, that's getting played. After that, it's straight Titanfall until April. The others I'll definitely pick up sometime later whenever I pick up a PS4. Could not be less interesting in playing another Souls game though, unless they made some major improvements to combat and the variety of environments.

kirby_fox

Banned
Thinking of getting Infamous. Depending on what other games come out at the time, since you know that's not gonna be everything.

March has always been a spectacle the last few years...

alice

Dark Souls II, FF X, and Southpark.

I'm getting X for my Vita though... I'm going to be traveling all summer, so I want a good selection of portables.

I'll believe Southpark when I see it on shelves... how many times has it been delayed now? Still excited for it though.

Dark Souls 2 already preordered, it can't come fast enough! South Park is the only other one I'm interested in, but it'll probably be on sale by the time I'm finished with Dark Souls 2 and other game series I'm trying to catch up on.

Hopefully getting that PS4 next summer when they're in a less limited supply and retailers stop overcharging for that thing (Finnish retail is the worst). That's when I'll grab Infamous.

Not that bad of a lineup, one of the homies already getting Dark Souls II and South Park so...

Already Purchasing:
-Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (Playstation 3)
-Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Playstation 3)

Potentially Purchasing:
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Playstation 3)
-Titan Fall (Xbox 360)

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm all in on FFX HD on Vita. I'll get Titanfall for PC later on, after the inevitable online problems. Will pick up Infamous once I actually get a PS4.

If Titanfall is like Modern Warfare 2 you are going to want to get it at launch.

The first few months of Modern Warfare 2 were insane like nothing else I had ever played. The amount of crazy unbalanced shit running around in that game was truly astounding.

Top Bottom