• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Super Bowl Ad - PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I forgot that this was coming out this year. Really hoping they really go all out and kill Gwen off, that final scene kinda imply that they are.

These movies look terrible. Webb is such a terrible director. I can't believe with how cheap he makes such expense look.

I remember when this series was supposed to be an 80 million dollar Twilight rip. Doesn't look much better.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm pretty excited for this, not really followed it much though. Three villains seems like it might be a bit crowded though

Pop

YES!

Did we just see what I think is coming to happen in that last scene? They going through with it. Spidey in this movie acts like he can't take on all the baddies, better call the Avengers.
or Venom

Nerdkiller

Membeur
dafuq

First movie was terrible. Generic, repetitive, by the numbers, it had all the wrong things
Yup. ASM was just all round terrible, with Parker being the worst offender. I'm usually humble when it comes to bad movies, but never have I hated a main character as much as ASM's in a blockbuster movie.

Ashhong

Don't know why everyone is so excited for the last scene. Looks like standard "save the girl, sacrifice my body" superhero stuff.

Saw this tweeted by the PS twitter page...

We all know who is going to die
oh boy the reactions in the theatre for those who don't read the comics

Defect

That last scene is hilarious. The way he grabs her.

Plus this comment got me:

"as you can see at 0:26 Spider-man will probably save that rag doll..."

Sorcerer

It looks like Gwen is already dead when Peter catches her.

Hence the ragdoll effect?

Peter probably does not realize this and he is going to blame himself for her death. Thinking he killed her when they smashed through the glass.

Emma Stone did confirm a while ago that Gwen Stacy would be meeting her comic book fate.

Platy

So the last trailer gave us the post credits scene

This one give us .... gwen

I am a little afraid of what part 2 will spoil

jax

Banned
The trailer for the first movie spoiled 99% of the film. Not gonna watch this one.

The movie I mean, the first one was terrible.

going by the first i'm gonna hate the characters in here and not give a shit about the story. but at least the action looks really entertaining here. even though the cgi looks kinda messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom