• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Super Bowl Ad - PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the last trailer gave us the post credits scene

This one give us .... gwen

I am a little afraid of what part 2 will spoil

It's Sony marketing, so it'll probably be the first half hour of the film.

I still remember them essentially kicking this trend off with Spider-Man 3.

CGI looks really bad sheesh....

Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Super-Bowl-Trailer-Gwen-Stacy-Death.jpg

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Calling it now:

Spoilers just in case, scene in the end of that ad isn't Gwen's death. Probably just a misdirection from the makers because we're all expecting her to die in this movie so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the next movie

diaspora

gif because I know you guys want

jgs6HwF.gif

...wait what ?

Goblin in the panoramic image looks more like Garfield than DeHaan. "Fact" is a shitty choice of words but, yeah.
Also, thedailybugle tumblr makes reference to
The Jackal.

Sorcerer

Calling it now:

Spoilers just in case, scene in the end of that ad isn't Gwen's death. Probably just a misdirection from the makers because we're all expecting her to die in this movie so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the next movie

Oh, crap!!!

Its probably something corny, like Spidey shooting some sort of saftey psa commercial or a movie within a movie and it really is just a ragdoll.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Goodness gracious the CGI looked especially bad with the Rhino. Either that or the design is just that uninspired. Or maybe an interaction between the two factors.

The trailers of this film give me the impression that the film will be Snyder's Watchmen-ish in term of style. There are lots of slow motions, too. I am hyped.

Looks, better than expected.

Still think I prefer the look of the original trilogy tho. Something seems off here to me but I can't place it exactly -- might be the CGI.

But, why are we spoiler-tagging something that happened in '73? Kind of up there with Aerith dies, Rosebud etc.

diaspora

Looks, better than expected.

Still think I prefer the look of the original trilogy tho. Something seems off here to me but I can't place it exactly -- might be the CGI.

But, why are we spoiler-tagging something that happened in '73? Kind of up there with Aerith dies, Rosebud etc.

I don't really care if someone gets spoiled on something that old, but it's more of just a courtesy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those giant white eyes on Spidey bring a tear to my eye, so good

Fezan

Cg still looks strange. Its not bad but looks completely fake. May be its intentional like exaggerated colors

NotLiquid

The way these trailers are made along with all the promotional materials are really robbing the satisfaction of actually seeing the movie and experiencing these major moments or twists.

The movie could be amazing for all I know and I still get the sense that we're already seeing all the important bits.

Maybe because the last movie did the exact same thing and this doesn't look to change anything.

Also smh at the redundancy of editing by putting Gwen's "this is bigger than you" after Peter's "nothing is what I thought it was". No shit. How long are they going to draw this crap out?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
They're heavily promoting the effects of being a superhero on Peter's personal life. Experience has taught me that this movie will show nothing about how being a superhero affects your personal life.

Can't help but think the Gwen + bridge stuff is a big red herrring. My cynical side says they don't want to lose dat Emma Stone marketability. I also reckon Webb doesn't have the stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom