• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tim heidecker is throwing a live oncinema party for oscar. five bags of popcorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
do you like #movies? join tim, film buff/hobbit head gregg turkington and other guests for an on cinema at the cinema live special. we're all predicting a sweep for the hobbit two, and i can't think of a better way to bring in this momentous night. drown out the bad taste of flat jokes (should have been billy crystal), disrespectful actors and the inevitability of world war three.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_Q10F2H_E

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i can't believe gregg is letting tim walk all over him again. guy needs to stand up for himself and stop looking for answers at the bottom of a bag of popcorn.

fallagin

Wow, that Decker footage was pretty damn great. I'm pretty sure it'll oscar.

Edit: If it's not rigged that is :eyeroll

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I missed the live showing but I'm gonna watch this tonight. I haven't been spoiled yet but I'm hearing a lot of Hobbit buzz.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
it was an uneven night full of highs and lows that came together in spectacular fashion at the end.

Fari

9EsPMCI.jpg

Oscer wasn't kind to Bilbo Baggins and his friends this year, but we need to remember that Hobbit 3 is right around the corner.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I predict Oscar will award Best Picture to Hobbit three as recognition for the full series.

oscer did it to peter jackson last time around too, saving all the gold for ROTK.

i just thought maybe they wouldn't make it so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom