• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Annual On Cinema Oscar Special w/ Tim Heidecker and Greg Turkington

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
between tim getting stitched up by his best friend and that prick mark getting all the airtime, it's been another let down as usual.

tim's doing his best to keep it all rolling in the right direction but if i was him i'd have walked ages ago.

I'm a little bummed (and confused) why the other Oscar thread is so much bigger than this one :/

never heard of astroturfers? the academy has deep pockets.

nRAfJD7.png

All the news media outlets are going to be reporting this tomorrow morning. Truly an Oscar worthy moment.

Academy Awards could learn something from this.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
sure gregg. that "james dean" was just as real as that "ant-man director" you had on earlier. wise up a bit and maybe you won't leave tim holding the fucking bag all night. can't believe people get upset with tim having a glass of champagne to take the edge off when you consider the incompetents who leech off of him.

he made the best of it, but he's going to need to cut the dead weight if he wants to take it to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom