• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Annual On Cinema Oscar Special w/ Tim Heidecker and Greg Turkington

Status
Not open for further replies.
74425ff2-0283-4dba-ba68-31d72a0fb7ab.jpg

It's that time. The time to catch that Oscar Fever. It's the 3rd annual On Cinema Oscer Special with host Tim Heidecker and special guest Gregg Turkington. Some special guests are coming to the show like Mike Huckabee and impressionist Mark Prosch, who does a great W.C. Fields.

If you're unfamiliar with how raucous these award specials get, I urge you to watch the first ever one, followed by last year's ceremony.

So tune in 8pm EST at this link to view how the boys celebrate Oscar big day.

EDIT: No links worked for Tim but this new one is finally in sync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMDjapDXm4

Pedersen

Was waiting for a thread to be made. Too bad I can't see it cause of a bad case of The Oscar Fever, but here's hoping The Hobbit will get a few nods and Greggs expertise to really make the show. Looking forward to some good laughs when I see it archived tomorrow!

Just one hour away from the best damn awards special this side of Tinseltown. Go get those popcorn buckets, ya danguses.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
oscar is a #joke. i've never heard of half of those movies. if no-one i've ever heard of wants to star in them i don't see why i should be expected to see them.

i'll watch this but can't help but feel tim and gregg are just becoming cogs in the machine. hollywood is dead and has been since turner and hooch was snubbed.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
half my popcorn has already gone and nothing has happened.

does anyone watch wrestling? what's it like? anything would be better than this clown show.

Yes thank you Tim for coming back and interrupting that horrible musical act on Oscar.

Still not synced in the audio department.

Tim is having a meltdown. This was supposed to be the best On Cinema Oscar special yet. Gregg, don't sit there. Do something.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
hope that's the last of that prick we see.

gregg needs to wake the fuck up. tim's carrying the show.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
told you. finally get some momentum going and gregg buckles and fucks it all up.

i'm sorry but he's just not up to it.

I agree with both the posters above. Gregg has turned this special into an Oscar award ceremony: very shitty and Hobbitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom