• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
gWw4SfT.png

MrM2kXK.jpg

Sa1Of0A.gif
RDqy77c.gif
rUiPKo9.gif
e6edn8I.gif
MoVfQZz.gif
QPye06m.gif

M4dk3gl.jpg

KApwrSf.gif
iu2mLAB.gif
hiCefPY.gif
mmwnubb.gif
fVUpp2v.gif
Lkd7ijl.gif
FBuzeFR.gif
KUeoiB7.gif
x9H9VEP.gif

MeDI3b2.png

b2yGxeQ.png

vV872yU.png

RMnBs3o.png

wzZigwN.png

Mz9LpkX.png

2p4gNqx.png

What are Bounties?
Bounties are set tasks. For example, locate and kill a Superunique or Boss monster or complete an event or clear a dungeon and be rewarded with Experience, Gold and possibly a Rift Keystone. You access a Bounty by using the Waypoint map and selecting a waypoint marked with an exclamation mark (!) or Diablo's skull icon (indicating boss or quest boss).

- There are 25 random bounties per game, 5 per act.
- Known Bounty types are "Complete an Event", "Clear a Dungeon" and "Kill monster/boss".
- You need to complete Campaign mode to access Adventure mode and Bounties.
- There is no difficulty mode such as normal, nightmare etc. The difficulty is scaled to your character level. It's unknown what happens in multiplayer games. It could take the average character level or just the level of the person who created the game.
- Rewards for completing Bounties can sometimes be a Rift Keystone which are used to open Nephalem Rifts.
- Bounties are not repeatable in the same game. You need to leave and begin a new game to refresh the bounties available.

What are Rifts?
- Nephalem Rifts (formerly known as Loot Runs) are a special type of game within Diablo 3, designed to provide an intense challenge and fast paced action over a 10-15 minute dungeon crawl. They are reminiscent of boss runs from Diablo 2, but will take place in special dungeons with fully-randomized enemies in special dungeons, and will therefore play unlike any of the normal Act game content. Even the end bosses are randomized and unpredictable.
- Nephalem Rifts are enabled by finding Nephalem Rift Keys, which are taken to a special NPC in town. Players may choose to explore multiple Nephalem Rifts in the same game, likely after getting stacked up, but will need to turn in a Loot Run Key for each one, and as with the three portals to the Realms of the Infernal Machine event, only one Loot Portal can be active at a time.

wtQdMnB.png

What does this mean?!
- It's simple. In Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, enemies now scale with your level. With the addition of 10 more levels (60-70), enemies are now going to be even tougher then before - but so are you! Enjoy the crazy numbers that you and your friends will be dealing, but be aware that your enemies will be hitting you for crazy as well!

TPM2YMn.png

x2j8OVh.png

I was reading that! Why would you mspaint that shit?!

Simply because ALL you need to know about the crusader is the following:

9Gc5q4C.png

oJoOSa9.gif

M3lnGNA.png

NvSIlcT.gif

ARE YOU CONVINCED YET? IF NOT, CLICK HERE FOR MORE CRUSADER INFORMATION

dbEhhVf.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|C L I C K H E R E |<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
qmz5dl6.png

ZJH6LHW.png

Also, thank you Reddit for some of the information in this thread

xp9wLPE.png

Official Community Site
Game Guide
DiabloFans - News, Community (Curse Network)
IncGamers - News, Community
/r/Diablo - News, Community
D3RMT - Website by NeoGAF's Svafnir. Has various useful tools + news.
Diablowiki.net - Wiki
Diablowiki.com - Wiki
DiabloProgress - Rankings

th3dude

Is there somewhere where I can read about:

- What to buy/sell/stockpile before AH goes down/RoS comes out

For example, I have 200+ Iridecent Tears and 200+ Exquisite Essence. Should I sell these on the Gold AH or RMAH or keep them? Also lots of Gems.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Killer

Banned
patch 2.0 is sooo gooooood!!

Quick question, if i buy the physical copy, can i download the game using the cd key? i'm on a mac and don't have a dvd drive.

For example, I have 200+ Iridecent Tears and 200+ Exquisite Essence. Should I sell these on the Gold AH or RMAH or keep them?

Sell, sell, sell! There will be new materials for post 60 crafting, and that stuff is easy to get if you need to do some pre 60 crafting. Sell your gems too, same reason.

Dahbomb

For example, I have 200+ Iridecent Tears and 200+ Exquisite Essence. Should I sell these on the Gold AH or RMAH or keep them? Also lots of Gems.
Sell that shit. RoS will have new tier of crafting mats and gems.

th3dude

Sell, sell, sell! There will be new materials for post 60 crafting, and that stuff is easy to get if you need to do some pre 60 crafting. Sell your gems too, same reason.

Gold or real money? Is anyone still buying with real money or should I just stockpile gold?

Gold or real money? Is anyone still buying with real money or should I just stockpile gold?

I tried selling my crafting stuff for cash, got no bites. I'd just do gold at this point. You'll need loads for the mystic. Unless you really need to try and get five bucks to ward off a leg breaking bookie or something.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
THIS THREAD.

GLORIOUS!!

Edit: LOOK, MORE HIDDEN SHADOW CLONES

Edit2: HOLY FUCK THE CRUSADER INFO.

#dead

Nete

Awesome OT. Those GIFs :_)

Also, this is wrong:

You do not need to complete Campaign mode to access Adventure mode and Bounties.

You need to complete Campaign mode once to access Adventure mode and Bounties. Complete it with one char and you will have it for any other.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Great OT.

Can I ask, what was so hated about the game originally and what is different now?

Yoshichan

Also, this is wrong:

You need to complete Campaign mode once to access Adventure mode and Bounties. Complete it with one char and you will have it for any other.

Edited! Thanks!

Mrbob

I'm so ready for this. Been playing a bunch since 2.0 hit. I bought the regular version through Blizzard but now I might have to upgrade to the Digital Deluxe after being convinced by the OP! Only one thing missing so far and that is ladder talk.

Instro

Looking forward to adventure mode very much. Game is so much better since the 2.0 patch, I can only hope it continues to improve.

I am very much ready for this. After a long ass time of playing off and on, I finally got my Barb to level 60, and I'm eager to try out a new class with RoS.

kirblar

Great OT.

Can I ask, what was so hated about the game originally and what is different now?
The Auction House literally warped every single aspect of loot design around it, causing the game to devolve into grinding gold to buy gear instead of killing monsters. Due to the presence of the AH, actual good drops were made scarce, and you'd have a ton of useless crap. Now, with the AH being removed, there's still a ton of crap but you'll also get many more drops that you can actually use. (And the crap is used for crafting.)

Yoshichan

This is basically Yoshi's thread, so:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Fever Dreams of Legendary Beams
I like this! Any other takers on the OT name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom