• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rosemary's Baby NBC |OT| Fear Is Born (Sundays at 9/8 central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
z9mF8Ms.jpg

Rosemary's Baby is an NBC miniseries based on the Ira Levin novel of the same name. It will air across two two-hour episodes starting Sunday, May 11th and concluding the following Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48tsd5ckKRw Official Trailer

Anyone else looking forward to this? Reviews have been mixed, but as a fan of the book and of Zoe Saldana I'll be watching this.

Tucah

you speak so well
Morbidly curious but I doubt this is going to be very good, let alone touch one of the greatest horror movies ever.

Levi

Banned
I've never seen the original, so I won't have that baggage when I sit down to watch this tonight. Maybe I'll like it more than the reviewers have, since all I have to compare it to is the novel.

glow

Banned
I hope they say the
"GOD IS DEAD, SATAN LIVES!! HAIL SATAN!"
line on network TV. NBC will get so many angry calls from hardcore Christians.

Herr K

Banned
I hope they say the
"GOD IS DEAD, SATAN LIVES!! HAIL SATAN!"
line on network TV. NBC will get so many angry calls from hardcore Christians.

They have to, "hail satan" is easily among the best lines I've heard.

Goldenhen

I just watched it's alright.

While I was watching this show for some reason I was constantly reminded by cancelled TV show called 666 Park Avenue.

i didn't know it was a 2 part 2 hour event. watched it last night. love zoe. the effects and blood were terrible but i would watch part 2 on thursday though.

EDIT: OP Got part 2 wrong. it's thursday the 15th. not sunday. unless there was a change in schedule.

MikeOxbig

That scene of the police commissioner driving to meet Rosemary in the park was...well, I don't know how to describe it. Insane? Bizarre? The accordian music...the water dripping on his head...the blood. Honestly, I'd love an explanation.

Caelestis

I just watched it's alright.

While I was watching this show for some reason I was constantly reminded by cancelled TV show called 666 Park Avenue.
Watching it now and I have the same feeling. The story's concept is basically the same things as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom