• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was Annie OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Let's check the facts

It was a sunday and Annie was in chilling her apartment when a man approaching in crescendo struck her down on the carpet, she ran under the table but he saw her so she ran for the bedroom but was struck again and died.

However the paramedics arrived at the scene and gave her mouth-to-mouth breathing and heartbeats were heard.

Let's ommit the fact that there was some guy asking a subconcisious bleeding woman if she was ok, and focus on the important, What was the motivation? did she survived? Or was she doomed by a smooth criminal?

Discuss!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Unfortunately, she was not OK. The blood stains on the carpet were huge. She lingered on a few days in the hospital, but ultimately, there was too much damage. The smooth criminal was indeed her doom.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I always assumed the repeated question in the song was a reference to the fact that CPR classes, at least at the time, always named the dummy you practiced on Annie, and you had to ask her if she was okay to confirm unresponsiveness before beginning artificial respiration and/or compressions.

Ahasverus

I always assumed the repeated question in the song was a reference to the fact that CPR classes, at least at the time, always named the dummy you practiced on Annie, and you had to ask her if she was okay to confirm unresponsiveness before beginning artificial respiration and/or compressions.

This is why I made the thread, you silly guys. Good stuff.

no he ended up becomign Darth Vader
Oh you!

Genius minds think alike
holy god i'm in trouble

Oh my god. I just listened to MJ's version for the first time.

...this is... this is terrible.

Alien Ant Farm 4 Lyfe.

Wat

AAF completely replaced the brilliantly arranged variety of instrumental nuances with two electric guitars.

I can understand if you don't like the slower tempo though. I prefer a lot of MJ songs sped up.

Wat

AAF completely replaced the brilliantly arranged variety of instrumental nuances with two electric guitars.

I can understand if you don't like the slower tempo though. I prefer a lot of MJ songs sped up.

The guitars really get your blood pumping.

But mainly, I really don't care for how he asks "Annie, are you okay? Annie, are you okay?" It's really bizarre and strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom