• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We had a wedding ceremony in his bedroom': Michael Jackson accuser reveals he 'married the singer when he was ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky

Gold Member
"People dont care about the truth when the lie is more entertaining to them" Alright Clarky I'm done, you obvious arent interested in anything that disproves what you want to believe. Then you go post stuff by two of Michael Jacksons defenders. LOL, Brett Barnes is actually suing over Leaving Neverland
Brett Barnes " I wish people would realize in your last moments on this earth all the money in the world will be of no comfort, my clear conscience will"

Aaron Carter threatening Wade Robson

Brett Barnes

All im asking is did he sleep in the same bed as young boys alone? You said no , i gave you multiple instances where people claimed he did, Regardless if anything went on.

Not that hard to grasp surely?

Also Aaron in that first video:

"When Micheal was alive you were up his ass"
Sorry, just made me chuckle, prob not the best video you could have posted.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
WADE ROBSON LIES

I know I said I was done, but it's very funny to me that people excuse every single lie that he has made by claiming it on the trauma he suffered from child abuse.

"The trial judge found one of Robson's lies so incredible that the trial judge disregarded Robson's sworn declaration and found that no rational tier of fact could possibly believe Robson's sworn statement."

EQRtuC7WAAAkUjr

NOTE: Wade Robson gave sworn testimonies from 2013 - 2016 when he tried to sue the MJ Estate. There was a request made to retrieve Wade Robson's e-mails, something that Wade and his lawyer desperately tried to hide.

Wade lied under oath.

When the e-mails exposed him, he was forced to answer 20+ questions with "I don't remember."

But he slept in the same bed with Michael, so this is all irrelevant. He was desperate for money, begging the MJ Estate to hire him for a job, but they found someone better. He came up with allegations less than a year later after he attempted to sell a book and was rejected. Of course, he wouldn't make up bogus claims, right? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sentenza

Don't alert the horde mate, trying to get a straight answer here.
You know you won’t.

In fact, here’s a fucking cropped screenshot taken from gods know where, blabbing about some unrelated irrelevant idiotic bullshit.

How is that? Good enough for you?

May as well enjoy making fun of the morons.

Last edited:
All im asking is did he sleep in the same bed as young boys alone? You said no , i gave you multiple instances where people claimed he did, Regardless if anything went on.

Not that hard to grasp surely?

Also Aaron in that first video:

"When Micheal was alive you were up his ass"
Sorry, just made me chuckle, prob not the best video you could have posted.
I'm seriously asking and mean no harm, but do you have a learning disability? Your question has been answered many times over in the simplest terms to understand.

clarky

Gold Member
I'm seriously asking and mean no harm, but do you have a learning disability? Your question has been answered many times over in the simplest terms to understand.
It really has not. And you just completely ignored it again and the fact your completely wrong about him sleeping with kids. No need to resort to insults.

Dforce and yourself keep trying to smash us over the head with THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS I've acknowledged that, and told you my main concern after doing some digging of my own is that he sleeps with young boys, alone, neither of you will accept that to me its a massive issue, although both of you don't have a problem with this behavior seemingly. This is far from normal or what is deemed acceptable in our society.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
You know you won’t.

In fact, here’s a fucking cropped screenshot taken from gods know where, blabbing about some unrelated irrelevant idiotic bullshit.

How is that? Good enough for you?

May as well enjoy making fun of the morons.
I enjoyed the ones with massive circles. Very telling

/s

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
One of these pedo defenders admitted he wouldn't let his kids sleep in bed with the pedo and another one called the pedo a "red blooded male" What reality do they live in? 🤣

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
JAMES SAFECHUCK

Why would James Safechuck lie about being molested!?

James Safechuck was being sued for more than 20 million dollars! After being served papers, he came up with allegations less than a week later.

Ez_0SXTXoAQIByC

EEgcAfgX4AEn4Vt

Nothing to see here, folks!

clarky

Gold Member
It really has not. And you just completely ignored it again and the fact your completely wrong about him sleeping with kids. No need to resort to insults.

Dforce and yourself keep trying to smash us over the head with THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS I've acknowledged that, and told you my main concern after doing some digging of my own is that he sleeps with young boys, alone, neither of you will accept that to me its a massive issue, although both of you don't have a problem with this behavior seemingly. This is far from normal or what is deemed acceptable in our society.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

I didn't quote you with that message. And don't talk about "smash us over the head" when you guys keep asking the same questions about sleeping in the bed over and over again after we have answered them multiple times.

You guys seem to take offense whenever I point out clear lies from these accusers.

You don't have to respond to my posts. You can easily ignore it.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
JAMES SAFECHUCK

Dan Reed
"James told his mother about the abuse in 2005, and that’s clear in the film.
He told her “Michael abused mein 2005."

James Safechuck didn't realize he was abused until 2013, which not only contradicts Dan Reed's statement but also contradicts James Safechuck's earlier statement and his mother's that was used in the documentary.

safechuck-didnt-know-it-was-abuse-probate-court.jpg

OPRAH: "
So when did you realize it was abuse?"

Safechuck:
"It wasn’t until Wade came out"

Wade Robson came out in 2013.

In the Leaving Neverland doc, James Safechuck mother celebrated Michael's death because he couldn't abuse kids anymore. Micahel Died in 2009.

Wait a minute...

James Safechuck claims to have told his mother that he was abused in 2005 in a sworn declaration.

However, this changed a few days later when he now claims to have told his mother Michael was "a bad man."

- James Safechuck said he didn't know he was abused until 2013
- This means James contradicts his statement when he told his mother that he was abused in 2005.
- He changed it shortly after that saying he was just a bad man, which still contradicts his statement because he didn't think it was bad.
- According to James Safechuck, his mother couldn't have known he was abused in 2009.
- Dan Reed contradicts his statement.

So many contradictions it's not even funny. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

LOL are people still on this fucking MJ thing.

These people have been trying to extort Michael for years. It's easy to take advantage of a celebrity like MJ since he was so child like and valued having kids around him since he had no childhood. In a way you have to pity him because he'd been thrust into the limelight at such a young age.

If my kid was running around MJ, I'd tell them to say whatever stories so I'd get easy money out of him. Its a piss easy score.

These people are documented liars.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Ok, so it just occurred to me hear me out guys not you pedo defenders I'm talking to the sane people in this thread. I have a theory that Wacko purposefully disfigured his face cause he couldn't get away with raping kids looking like he did during the Off The Wall era, that is to say a Grown Ass Man. What say you GAF?

Last edited:

Anyone believing these two clowns that MJ abused them sexually needs to see a shrink. Even Oprah was trying to keep herself in check to not laugh 😂😂😂

Extorting MJ since 19..... insert any fucking number here because MJ was an easy target for these families.

Both these guys need to take acting classes 😂😂😂

'Its unforuntate that these accusations did not occur when MJ was alive'

Nah its not unfortunate. It's calculated :)
Take advantage when someone can't defend themselves in a court of law.

...but sure let's believe these documented liars that MJ was a pedophile 😂

Some people need to go see a psychiatrist if they believe these documented liars 😂😂😂

Last edited:
So you would think someone was molested because they were sleeping in a grown man's bed. And let's say a group of kids had a sleepover (one being the man's son) all slept in his bed and the father slept on the floor. You would still accuse him of molestion.
Didn't you know. Kids sleeping in a grown man's bed automatically means they were proposed to, got married, was sexually assaulted, groomed and all that other nasty shit.

Throw the book at such people and put them in prison for life...because they slept in the same bed with another kid.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Didn't you know. Kids sleeping in a grown man's bed automatically means they were proposed to, got married, was sexually assaulted, groomed and all that other nasty shit.

Throw the book at such people and put them in prison for life...because they slept in the same bed with another kid.
If by another kid you mean a grown ass man who bleached his skin and disfigured his face I agree!

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member

Sorry just thought i'd drop by.

I'd counter that by saying yes a grown man sleeping alone hundreds of times with multiple different boys automatically leads me to peg them as a peado. You know why? Because I'm not fucking stupid.

Give me one other motivation? Guess he just enjoys sharing his bed after a tough night on stage with toddlers who thrash about all night and piss themselves. Very restful.

Get real.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
WADE ROBSON

There's this common belief among many people that Michael Jackson repeatedly molested Wade Robson at Neverland. According to Joy Robson (Wade Robson's mother), they only met Michael Jackson at Neverland 4 times in 14 years. However, they visited Neverland 40 - 50 times when Michael Jackson wasn't there.

Q. You testified that you’ve been out at the ranch on an average of about four times?

A. Four times a year, but Michael was never there.

Q. He’s never there when you go there?

A. Very rarely. I can only remember four times in 14 years that we’ve been there with him since we have lived here.

Q. How many times do you think you visited Neverland when Mr. Jackson wasn’t even there?

A. Maybe 40, 50 times.

What you don't hear about in Leaving Neverland is that Wade Robson dated Michael Jackson's niece, Brandi Jackson. This is he was often at Michael Jackson's house while he wasn't there.

In Leaving Neverland, Wade Robson said he was molested for an entire week when his parents left him alone with Michael Jackson as they went to the Grand Canyon.

Joy Robson stated under oath in 2016 that her son was with her.

mj-doesnt-call-wade-from-dangerous-tour-1.jpg

Joy Robson got angry with Micahel because Jackson wouldn't return his calls and take Wade Robson on tour with him.

Wade Robson changed his story multiple times on the first night he was molested while his family was there.

2016 deposition

Q: On the top of page 22 you wrote, “It came time to go to bed and my sister and I asked if we could ‘Please, Please’ stay with Michael. Michael said it was okay with him if it was okay with my parents.”

A: I see that.

Q: Do you remember writing that?

A: I don’t.

Q. And it says after that, "I don't believe anything out of the 'ordinary' happened that night." Is that consistent with your recollection?"

A. Yeah, I don't really remember

They found his book draft

Wade said he was molested and then he said he wasn't on the first night. Whenever he was asked if he wrote the things in his book, he replied "I don't really remember."

According to Wade Robson's mother, he RARELY spent time with Michael Jackson.

PanzerAzel

No, you're excusing all their lies and inconsistencies by saying they were just traumatized kids who have a hard time remembering. So, no matter how many times they lied, you're just going to come up with the same excuse for and over again. That's not thinking rationally, you're just unable to admit that it puts doubts into their story.
What is extremely irrational is to rely upon testimonies and inconsistencies, claiming them “proof” and “facts” that’ve arisen out of such an absolute clusterfuck of psychology, pressure, stardom, idolization, naïveté, immaturity, abuse, growth, acceptance….you name it. Because of that, I don’t care how many lies or inconsistencies come out of such a cesspit of volatile human dynamics borne over a very long period of time, both in favor of MJ’s innocence, or in favor of his guilt. I’m ambivalent to both.

What I am not ambivalent about, however, is proper conduct and boundaries that should be adhered to in the interactions between adults and minors. My pedo radar rings off the scale in observing MJ’s behavior around them. Is my intuition proof of anything? Of course not. But I can tell you one thing: I can recognize when an adult has crossed a line with a child, and it’s not going to win him the benefit of the doubt in my view no matter how many technicalities you throw my way.…..only earn my suspicions.
You can't bring up specifics of the case because you admit that you don't know them. You're winging it. lol. You can't even bring their testimonies because the ones who really brought testimonies are Gavin, Wade, and James, two of which are adults and all of them have constantly lied. Sure, bring up Wade and James stories, two of which tried to sue the MJ Estate and lied repeatedly. Bring up Gavin's testimonies in which he gave his story, lied on the witness stand during cross-examination and then tried to change his story immediately.
Tell me something: how are you determining what is the truth and what is a lie in this case?
You brushed aside Evan Chandler being caught on tape coming up with his plan to bring up false allegations against Michael Jackson. You ignored the fact this was before the alleged "confession." Evan Chandler was barely in contact with his son and Evan somehow became suspicious that something was happening while he visited Michael with Jordan and his ex wife June.
Please (re)read what I have written, I’ve already addressed this.
Again, you're ignoring mere facts. You said you saw fear but didn't realize that MJ barely knew the kid prior to that interview. He literally only saw Gavin a handful of times. You thought these had a close inappropriate relationship when that clearly wasn't the case. You're not going to form some bond with someone in such a short period of time, which goes against your entire argument.
Maybe it’s just me, but holding the hand of a young boy, letting him lean his head lovingly against my shoulder while I profess how sharing my bed with him and others is the “ultimate expression of love” or some such shit probably isn’t the best course of action if I’m trying to convince the world I’m not closely (and very inappropriately) having an intimate relationship with this person.

Aside, the establishment of a previously held relationship isn’t necessary for such conduct to be (and remain) extremely inappropriate, so no, it in no way goes against my argument. It is inappropriate had he pulled Gavin right off the street a day prior, and it is inappropriate had he built such a degree of intimacy over weeks/months/years as the footage appeared to suggest. If MJ got so close and spoke like borderline lovers about a child he (as you’re arguing) barely knew in front of millions, then you’ll have to forgive me for wondering how close he was getting and “loving” the children he did know in private without an audience. You think those expressions of intimacy with a relatively strange child to him gives me comfort of his behavior with others that he was actually intimate with?

It doesn’t. There is NO excuse for that at any stage of relations. If I saw a father and daughter in such a situation it would raise an eyebrow. It was, and is, disgusting, a trespassing of boundaries with children, and shouldn’t be defended or justified.

Which, btw, you’ve still not answered my (and another user’s) question, for the third time now, as to whether you find this behavior acceptable? This shouldn’t be difficult to answer, why are you continually dodging this?
Gavin was at Neverland a lot while Jackson was away. Gavin even admits he was there while him and his family were free to roam Neverland. Gavin complained that Jackson wouldn't return his phone calls. Remember, Neverland was open to a lot of people and his friends. There were paid employees. His family was with Gavin and staying with him.
I don’t care. I don’t care. I. DON’T. CARE.

Perhaps Gavin wasn’t molested? Perhaps him and his family were trying to extort Jackson under such premise? And? My suspicion of MJ’s guilt isn’t contingent upon any one individual; the man surrounded himself with children for many, many years and there were plenty of opportunities for exploitation and abuse aside those we know of or have testimony on. I’ve no doubt that there are tons of kids who were never touched by Michael. What we have seen, and jurisprudence has ruled upon, I can pretty much assure you is the tip of a much larger iceberg of activity…..innocuous or otherwise.

You told me you're not interested in the specifics of the case and now you want me to believe you know the facts.

You barely know anything.

The only thing you're doing is explaining to me how abuse victims are. This is no different than the MeToo movement where no matter how many times a woman has lied, they should still be considered victims.
You know barely anything either, you’re just pretending that you do.

You take testimony and treat it as gospel, but curiously, only testimony that favors your chosen belief without any explanation as to why I should believe those that you do any more over the ones you proclaim to be dishonest. You think those who’ve vouched for MJ didn’t have their reasons? Haven’t lied ever in their lives? Would that not invalidate their testimonies in your view? If not, why, because that’s exactly the grounds you’re predicating your dismissals upon.

That is why I don’t concern myself with the intricacies. Which, btw, I am not ignorant of, I just don’t lend all that much credence to. BUT, place these claims, both equally plausible, into the context of Michael’s creepy behavior around children, and the needle begins to point in a certain direction. Jackson laid in the bed he made, and I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for the man even if he was innocent. It would have been incredibly irresponsible and dangerous to not investigate him.
Sorry, but if people keep lying about their story then that's only going to be doubt in people's minds. If a person told 50 lies, you're going to have an excuse for all 50. This is nothing but denial. lol
Yeah, sorry, I do not believe it is me who is in denial here.

The thing is, I don’t want MJ to be guilty. He was a formative force in my youth and I adore his works. I probably still would consume his craft even were he found guilty beyond all doubt of these charges, that’s how much.

But I’m not going to let the goggles of nostalgia and a deep-rooted childhood affinity in my psych blind me to some very suspicious and questionable conduct with minors. Despite what you believe, MJ’s guilt remains unknown and debated, it’s not just a matter of knowing the specifics and facts that ultimately legally exonerated him. And you can continue to hide behind those things in the attempt to exculpate him of these accusations, but it’s nothing but appealing to technicalities while ignoring the human dynamics they’ve arisen from.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
What is extremely irrational is to rely upon testimonies and inconsistencies, claiming them “proof” and “facts” that’ve arisen out of such an absolute clusterfuck of psychology, pressure, stardom, idolization, naïveté, immaturity, abuse, growth, acceptance….you name it. Because of that, I don’t care how many lies or inconsistencies come out of such a cesspit of volatile human dynamics borne over a very long period of time, both in favor of MJ’s innocence, or in favor of his guilt. I’m ambivalent to both.

What I am not ambivalent about, however, is proper conduct and boundaries that should be adhered to in the interactions between adults and minors. My pedo radar rings off the scale in observing MJ’s behavior around them. Is my intuition proof of anything? Of course not. But I can tell you one thing: I can recognize when an adult has crossed a line with a child, and it’s not going to win him the benefit of the doubt in my view no matter how many technicalities you throw my way.…..only earn my suspicions.

You want to gloss over all the information and blame it on childhood trauma. It's an easy copout for someone who refuses to do their research. You keep saying, "I don't care" when you're the one who said I'm basing my entire argument on their inconsistencies. Sorry, but that's how we find out if a person's story is credible or not.

I don’t care. I don’t care. I. DON’T. CARE.

Perhaps Gavin wasn’t molested? Perhaps him and his family were trying to extort Jackson under such premise? And? My suspicion of MJ’s guilt isn’t contingent upon any one individual; the man surrounded himself with children for many, many years and there were plenty of opportunities for exploitation and abuse aside those we know of or have testimony on. I’ve no doubt that there are tons of kids who were never touched by Michael. What we have seen, and jurisprudence has ruled upon, I can pretty much assure you is the tip of a much larger iceberg of activity…..innocuous or otherwise.

You really have no argument. You're complaining about how I'm relying on inconsistencies and lies and then you go on to say, "I don't care." If you don't care then don't reply.

You know barely anything either, you’re just pretending that you do.

You take testimony and treat it as gospel, but curiously, only testimony that favors your chosen belief without any explanation as to why I should believe those that you do any more over the ones you proclaim to be dishonest. You think those who’ve vouched for MJ didn’t have their reasons? Haven’t lied ever in their lives? Would that not invalidate their testimonies in your view? If not, why, because that’s exactly the grounds you’re predicating your dismissals upon.

That is why I don’t concern myself with the intricacies. Which, btw, I am not ignorant of, I just don’t lend all that much credence to. BUT, place these claims, both equally plausible, into the context of Michael’s creepy behavior around children, and the needle begins to point in a certain direction. Jackson laid in the bed he made, and I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for the man even if he was innocent. It would have been incredibly irresponsible and dangerous to not investigate him.

I've actually done my research.

You already told me you barely research anything, so stop pretending. lol

I BARELY used ANY testimonies from people who vouched for Michael Jackson. You're winging it again. You're assuming things and hoping it sticks. These are confirmed lies based on documents that are undeniable.

Yeah, sorry, I do not believe it is me who is in denial here.

The thing is, I don’t want MJ to be guilty. He was a formative force in my youth and I adore his works. I probably still would consume his craft even were he found guilty beyond all doubt of these charges, that’s how much.

But I’m not going to let the goggles of nostalgia and a deep-rooted childhood affinity in my psych blind me to some very suspicious and questionable conduct with minors. Despite what you believe, MJ’s guilt remains unknown and debated, it’s not just a matter of knowing the specifics and facts that ultimately legally exonerated him. And you can continue to hide behind those things in the attempt to exculpate him of these accusations, but it’s nothing but appealing to technicalities while ignoring the human dynamics they’ve arisen from.

This is so ridiculous. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Stop with the, "You're a fan of MJ, so you're going to ignore his behavior" excuse.

I wasn't a huge fan of MJ, I just like some of his songs. And sorry to break it to you, but I thought MJ was guilty until I STARTED doing research. I actually came across a video on NEOGAF debunking some of the myths about his child molestation case and that's when I decided to look further into it.

You're wasting my time. You're no different than several of the other posters in this thread. Don't come at me with the "maybe it's childhood trauma" excuse and then tell me "I don't care" when it comes to discussing the actual facts of this case. They lied. It's not debatable. I pointed out the first accuser's father basically mentally abused him, but no, it was glossed over by you because you don't want to discuss it for obvious reasons.

I'm not replying unless you want to discuss the facts in detail.

-Minsc-

I don’t think we’ll ever find out but my opinion is:

-MJ abused by his parents caused him never being able to stand up for himself against older people, and that’s also why he liked hanging around with young kids because he saw them as his peers.

-Other parents abused this situation, dumping their kids off onto him, knowing full well he couldn’t say no, in fear of their response/potential beatings.

-I don’t think Michael was ever a sexual person because he never grew up. Even with Lisa Marie, it was likely her coaxing him because he was not mentally mature.

-Michael was clearly messed up, but I don’t think it’s how they were trying to portray him.

I could be wrong but that’s what I’m gathering from his mental status.
The best I believe anyone can say is "if he was this" or "if he was that".

Regardless of whether or not he sexually abused children, I believe it he made a mistake being so close to the children.

The more I think about the global entertainment industry as an adult, the more I believe people should steer clear of it. With popularity and fame comes abuse. Or, abuse is one road to popularity and fame.
Just like things are today, memory holed when the narrative no longer fits the agenda.
With no agenda, my memory is full of holes.
MJ probably identified as a ten y/o when doing this so I really don't see the problem.
Age dysphoria is real and we should support that.
Be an ally.

:messenger_moon:
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
You want to gloss over all the information and blame it on childhood trauma. It's an easy copout for someone who refuses to do their research. You keep saying, "I don't care" when you're the one who said I'm basing my entire argument on their inconsistencies. Sorry, but that's how we find out if a person's story is credible or not.

You really have no argument. You're complaining about how I'm relying on inconsistencies and lies and then you go on to say, "I don't care." If you don't care then don't reply.

I've actually done my research.

You already told me you barely research anything, so stop pretending. lol

I BARELY used ANY testimonies from people who vouched for Michael Jackson. You're winging it again. You're assuming things and hoping it sticks. These are confirmed lies based on documents that are undeniable.

This is so ridiculous. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Stop with the, "You're a fan of MJ, so you're going to ignore his behavior" excuse.

I wasn't a huge fan of MJ, I just like some of his songs. And sorry to break it to you, but I thought MJ was guilty until I STARTED doing research. I actually came across a video on NEOGAF debunking some of the myths about his child molestation case and that's when I decided to look further into it.

You're wasting my time. You're no different than several of the other posters in this thread. Don't come at me with the "maybe it's childhood trauma" excuse and then tell me "I don't care" when it comes to discussing the actual facts of this case. They lied. It's not debatable. I pointed out the first accuser's father basically mentally abused him, but no, it was glossed over by you because you don't want to discuss it for obvious reasons.

I'm not replying unless you want to discuss the facts in detail.
So you're going to continue to ignore his completely inappropriate behavior/relationships with children?

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Jackson had kids walking around with him like harajuku girls and the world thought it was ok. Clowns in here defending that. Guilty or not I refuse to accept that behaviour.
strange how none of them will just say "yeah that was not ok"

Regardless of anything else, it really was not acceptable behaviour by any stretch of the imagination.

Ionian

strange how none of them will just say "yeah that was not ok"

Regardless of anything else, it really was not acceptable behaviour by any stretch of the imagination.

I haven't seen anyone post that it was ok, rather, doubt his accusers that were caught out lying. That's two separate things.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I haven't seen anyone post that it was ok, rather, doubt his accusers that were caught out lying. That's two separate things.
They also won't say it's not ok they keep dodging the question. We did get one defender to admit he wouldn't let his kids sleep with wacko the pedo.

Ionian

They also won't say it's not ok they keep dodging the question. We did get one defender to admit he wouldn't let his kids sleep with wacko the pedo.

Well I can certainly say it's not ok but hasn't it been pointed out a few times that there were other people in the room? Still doesn't make it ok, some reports say they slept together in the same room. It's all a bloody mess of changing answers both from the accusers and reports on the matter.

There is reasonable doubt here considering the accusers actions and convenience of the accusations timing. No harm in that being pointed out but the fact is we'll never know.

Personally I don't believe them at all and truthfully nobody has any new news or proof on the matter. It's a lose/lose argument and pretty pointless with no new information.

clarky

Gold Member
You haven't seen the MJ defence force say it wasn't ok either, multiple users have asked this question yet no definitive answer will be given regardless. Nobody is doubting the lies. Its been discussed at length all weekend.

And to address you point above there was hundreds of times when he slept alone with these boys. Fact.

Also would you trust him with your kid given theres "reasonable doubt" ?

Last edited:

Ionian

You haven't seen the MJ defence force say it wasn't ok either, multiple users have asked this question yet no definitive answer will be given regardless. Nobody is doubting the lies. Its been discussed at length all weekend.

And to address you point above there was hundreds of times when he slept alone with these boys. Fact.

Also would you trust him with your kid given theres "reasonable doubt" ?

I answered that in my last post, first sentence. Don't play that stupid dance with me.

clarky

Gold Member
I answered that in my last post, first sentence. Don't play that stupid dance with me.
Think we have our wires crossed, You said there was reasonable doubt, my point was in a court of law yes there is, in real life that counts for nothing in a case like this. Could have worded it better.

i wasnt coming at you if it appeared that way, apologies.

Last edited:

Ionian

Think we have our wires crossed, You said there was reasonable doubt, my point was in a court of law yes there is, in real life that counts for nothing in a case like this. Could have worded it better.

i wasnt coming at you if it appeared that way, apologies.

Fair enough, did seem so but no harm done. :)

Sentenza

For the sporadic not-mentally-deranged users who may cross the thread from time to time:

Keep in mind that for any wannabe "body language expert" with no credentials coming straight from the MJ fan club that these clowns may come up with, there are just as many qualified ones saying their behavior is consistent with their story.

Janine Driver, which is a certified professional in this field and someone with several collaborations with the police and TV apparitions as a consultant, has several videos where she comments on their body language, speech patterns and so on.
Her impression was NOT favorable to MJ.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
So you're going to continue to ignore his completely inappropriate behavior/relationships with children?
I asked you a series of questions.

(1) Why did Evan Chandler say if he wanted to save Michael, he had to tell the truth?
(2) Why did Evan Chandler want his son to confess even though he had no proof he was molested and Jordan never admitted to anyone who was molested?
(3) Why would Jackson refuse Evan Chandler's demands after threatening to go public?
(4) Why didn't they go directly to the police?
(5) Why did they stop cooperating with the police in the criminal investigation after getting their money?
(6) Why would he get legal separation from his parents after the settlement?
(7) How could he pay them off when the criminal investigation was STIL ON GOING after the settlement?

I asked you questions days ago and you ignored it. Do you think I'm going to answer your question after you ignored mine?

You guys LOVE to ignore questions and expect us to answer yours.

Answer my questions first.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I asked you a series of questions.

I asked you questions days ago and you ignored it. Do you think I'm going to answer your question after you ignored mine?

You guys LOVE to ignore questions and expect us to answer yours.

You've consistently failed to answer any questions but you demand answers that's not how it works. The inconsistencies are in line with what happens to victims of abuse you mental midget.

Is it appropriate for a grown man to sleep in bed with children that are not his own. Yes or no?

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
You've consistently failed to answer any questions but you demand answers that's not how it works. The inconsistencies are in line with what happens to victims of abuse you mental midget.

Is it appropriate for a grown man to sleep in bed with children that are not his own. Yes or no?
You guys have been dodging questions pointing out their lies for days now, so stop. lol

I'm going to ignore your posts until you start answering my questions.

trikster40

What does Michael Jackson like best about twenty three year olds?

There’s twenty of them!

Jokes aside, not sure how some people can rationalize his irrational behavior. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and there’s always been tons of smoke. In his case, I tend to believe the accusers more than the accused, especially since they were children.

Do children lie? Sure, but the details do not lend themselves to be the imaginations of children.

Last edited:

chromhound

“I have slept in a bed with many children. I slept in a bed with all of them when Macaulay Culkin was little. Kieran Culkin would sleep on this side, Macaulay Culkin was on this side . . . We all would just jam in the bed. We would wake up at dawn and go in the hot air balloon.”

That's just really weird...He was WAYYYYYYYYY to friendly with kids and he got bite in the ass for that

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

I’m a huge MJ fan so biased, but I’m going to need hard evidence. Michael wasn’t some slick, clever guy. None of this stuff ever held up in court, and the plaintiffs and parents were all too willing to settle for a check. Real abuse victims tend to be genuinely trying to prevent a criminal from doing a heinous act repeatedly. Not saying it’s impossible, but I’m going to need the proverbial smoking gun/video.
Seriously. Well said.

clarky

Gold Member

(1) Why did Evan Chandler say if he wanted to save Michael, he had to tell the truth? Dunno ask him.
(2) Why did Evan Chandler want his son to confess even though he had no proof he was molested and Jordan never admitted to anyone who was molested? Money.
(3) Why would Jackson refuse Evan Chandler's demands after threatening to go public? Nobody would admit to being a peodo.
(4) Why didn't they go directly to the police? Money.
(5) Why did they stop cooperating with the police in the criminal investigation after getting their money? Money.
(6) Why would he get legal separation from his parents after the settlement? Becuase he was in love with MJ ? His parents were cunts? Again I dunno ask him.
(7) How could he pay them off when the criminal investigation was STIL ON GOING after the settlement? Dunno.

You proved the parents ( and the kids if you like) were cunts and untrustworthy, and that's not in question. The massive elephant in the room is that he spent hundreds of night alone with young boys in bed. That's not normal behavior by any reasoning. The only other adults our society that I've heard of that do this are pedophiles. That puts enough reasonable doubt in my mind that he's not innocent to lean on the side of caution. If this was a regular bloke at the end of the street he'd be on the sex offenders register from that alone.

Obviously its not enough for you guys.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

The best I believe anyone can say is "if he was this" or "if he was that".

Regardless of whether or not he sexually abused children, I believe it he made a mistake being so close to the children.

The more I think about the global entertainment industry as an adult, the more I believe people should steer clear of it. With popularity and fame comes abuse. Or, abuse is one road to popularity and fame.
It was physical abuse, not sexual.
His parents also used drugs on him to control his growing up.

MrMephistoX

“I have slept in a bed with many children. I slept in a bed with all of them when Macaulay Culkin was little. Kieran Culkin would sleep on this side, Macaulay Culkin was on this side . . . We all would just jam in the bed. We would wake up at dawn and go in the hot air balloon.”

That's just really weird...He was WAYYYYYYYYY to friendly with kids and he got bite in the ass for that
That’s where I am with it after all these years he had a fucked up childhood and acted out with a Peter Pan complex: it’s fucking weird but doesn’t mean he was sexually abusing anyone nor is there any physical evidence that it took place. A grown ass man hanging out with kids is text book crazy and could qualify as mental abuse to the kids and is totally improper but there’s no evidence he raped kids: there’s plenty of evidence that greedy parents took advantage of a creepy situation and sued him no doubt and for that I blame the parents for allowing their kids to be put into that situation so they could get rich. If a DNA test or rape kit ever comes out then yeah burn his entire music library to the ground.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
(1) Why did Evan Chandler say if he wanted to save Michael, he had to tell the truth? Dunno ask him.
(2) Why did Evan Chandler want his son to confess even though he had no proof he was molested and Jordan never admitted to anyone who was molested? Money.
(3) Why would Jackson refuse Evan Chandler's demands after threatening to go public? Nobody would admit to being a peodo.
(4) Why didn't they go directly to the police? Money.
(5) Why did they stop cooperating with the police in the criminal investigation after getting their money? Money.
(6) Why would he get legal separation from his parents after the settlement? Becuase he was in love with MJ ? His parents were cunts? Again I dunno ask him.
(7) How could he pay them off when the criminal investigation was STIL ON GOING after the settlement? Dunno.

You proved the parents ( and the kids if you like) were cunts and untrustworthy, and that's not in question. The massive elephant in the room is that he spent hundreds of night alone with young boys in bed. That's not normal behavior by any reasoning. The only other adults our society that I've heard of that do this are pedophiles. That puts enough reasonable doubt in my mind that he's not innocent to lean on the side of caution. If this was a regular bloke at the end of the street he'd be on the sex offenders register from that alone.

Obviously its not enough for you guys.

It's not enough because we're not biased like you are.

We weigh the evidence in front of us, and the evidence shows that the accusers have lied numerous times, which would make anyone doubt their accusations ( anyone but people who refuse to look at the facts, of course).

You just admitted that Evan Chandler made his son lie to get money, but you want to go back to, "Oh, but remember, he slept in the same bed as MJ!"

You want to pretend like you don't know what to believe, but then proceed to claim that you're defending a pedophile. You're frustrated because we don't accept your viewpoint.

Here is how biased you are.
Nowt wrong with having porn by your bed but this sounds dodgy as well:

"Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages

Did you research this stuff? You didn't. You're still on websites that are not even credible.

I covered part of this before.

"Sneddon was later caught seemingly trying to plant fingerprint evidence against Jackson, allowing accuser Gavin Arvizo to handle adult magazines during the grand jury hearings, then bagging them up and sending them away for fingerprint analysis."

The magazine was dated MONTHS after the magazine was in print. The only way he could've touched it is if the prosecutor Tom Sneddon allowed him to.

a study of naked boys.

False. Jackson had a big library and one of the books he had was called "Cronos" by Pere Formiguera. These books can be purchased to this day and this was considered "child erotica" because they contained a few images of a topless child. These books were not by his bedside, they were in his huge library.

You don't want to consider anything that goes against your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom