• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA to launch European Online Store

Good news, Europe!

NIS America will launch its own European online store on July 1, the Hyperdimension Neptunia and Disgaea publisher announced.

European fans will soon have the opportunity to purchase the same limited editions released in North America.

When the store launches next Tuesday, the following limited editions will be available for pre-order:

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita)
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (PS Vita)
Fairy Fencer F (PS3)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ‘The Wild Cards’ Edition (3DS)

A URL for the European store has not yet been shared.

Also looks like NISA will be announcing the Fairy Fencer F LE by then.

I think it was announced at E3.

Edit: Or quietly confirmed through a release list.

Actually NISA EU just announced it on their Facebook. Even though everyone already knew.

Hello, doods!

We are happy to announce that we will be bringing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth to Europe this year!

In addition to that, we are proud to announce that our official NISA Europe Online Store will be launching on July 1. This means that all our fans in Europe will now have the chance to preorder and purchase the same limited editions that are released in North America.

Upon launch, the following limited editions will be available with preorder details for our European customers: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Fairy Fencer F, as well as the Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition.

More details to come, dood!

Shizuka

I guess it'll be the same limited edition, but with copies of the game from the european region. Otherwise, the american store already shipped worldwide before.

gngf123

Nice, I like NISA.

If only SMTIV was being distributed by them. Maybe then we would actually get a physical release.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what the stock of LEs on both stores will be like now? Since many customers I'm sure were from Europe. Perhaps the LEs will be split between the stores and have an even lower quantity?

Mr-Joker

Banned
I love NIS America, not only do they do a timely localization but they also gives us a retail and now they're launching an European on-line store.

Atlus however is still trying to find Europe on their global map. ¬_¬;

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I want them to just handle distribution of all Atlus games already.

Shizuka

I wonder what the stock of LEs on both stores will be like now? Since many customers I'm sure were from Europe. Perhaps the LEs will be split between the stores and have an even lower quantity?

I don't think they'll decrease the quantity from the american store, since every other continent in the world buy from the american store. They'll just increase it, I expect the european stock to be much lower than the american one.

wrowa

This is, like, the best thing ever. It's also really cool that they're apparently working together with Atlus to bring the Wild Cards edition of Persona Q over to Europa. Awesome.

Phamit

good news

Jennifer-Lawrence-Oh-Yeah-Gesture-.gif

Zhao_Yun

Thank you based NISA.
Really wondering why NISA can release Persona Q physically in Europe but Atlus can't do the same for SMT IV. Really hoping that Persona 5 will not be published by Atlus.

gngf123

Thank you based NISA.
Really wondering why NISA can release Persona Q physically in Europe but Atlus can't do the same for SMT IV. Really hoping that Persona 5 will not be published by Atlus.

At least that is on a region free system, assuming we don't get a repeat of the P4A situation.

European 3DS owners are just generally screwed.

NISA is so based. Thank you NISA. Also I'm definitely preordering that Persona Q LE.

Shame about SMTIV, but I hardly care about it anymore so whatever
let the wound close, just let it close ;-;

Love you NISA, the only niche publisher that gives a damn about the European market. Definitely going to pre-order both Danganronpa 2 and Persona Q from them, maybe Fairy Fencer too if the LE is nice.

Start taking notes, Atlus and Idea Factory International.

Top Bottom