• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA to launch European Online Store

15 quid for shipping!!!?!!?! and those prices i seriously hope these are place holders. Its almost cheaper to get an US 2ds on sale+persona Q then get this special edition almost.

I hope too..
a LE for 70 pound...
PLUS a 15 pound shipping...
no offense, but i'd rather import it from "other sources".. because, this is high street robbery..

MrBS

Well both myself and my importing buddies are very happy I've got a mail forwarder sorted because these EU prices are ridiculous.

I had hoped those prices were placeholder. Hopefully nobody is desperate enough to pay those prices and they get the hint that they fucked up (seeing EU sales fall off a cliff once the EU store opened should be a good hint).

Fun fact:

If this store sold their anime titles and used this pricing scheme then the Cardcaptor Sakura BD set would cost, at the minimum, £200.

Two. Hundred. Pounds.
Isn't the Japanese price on that like £800 though.

wrowa

I had hoped those prices were placeholder. Hopefully nobody is desperate enough to pay those prices and they get the hint that they fucked up (seeing EU sales fall off a cliff once the EU store opened should be a good hint).

I guess they've got only a really small amount of LEs available for Europe, so that they can charge whatever prices they like, since they are going to sell out either way.

luca_aros

Neo Member
...wait are those shipping costs for europe serious? I dont mean UK, i mean ROE... 14.99GBP?! Am i missing something here? Upscaled prices AND extremely high shipping costs?! Is this NISEurope or UK?

Zareka

NISA said:
*dancing around what people are actually complaining about*

hWXkR4m.png

Seriously, it's like they're trying to drive away their customers.

On another note, new thread highlighting how bad the European store for anyone still in this thread. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847793

Top Bottom