• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse team got a thank-you gift from 4chan's video games board.

From the NoA Twitter. Thought it was pretty nice:

BqnfRu8CEAIeO0M.jpg:large

Here's the full size collage (might be NSFW.)

rpmurphy

I'm confused. I can't accept that these are genuinely kind acts. What am I missing?
Immediately after the Treehouse ended, someone in one of the streaming threads suggested to compile a thank you card like the get well card they sent to Iwata, and a lot of people liked the idea. It's pretty cool.

Mozendo

I wish I could participate in one of these but all I see on /v/ are the constantly repeated threads with the usual shitposting.

(´;ω;`) maybe one day

Effect

What's the story behind the "exactly"? I recognize that girl from the Mario Party 10 stream but that's all I know.

Audrey Drake (formerly of IGN's Nintendo section before she joined Treehouse) kept saying the word a LOT during demo sessions on the first day. She even tweeted about it jokingly.

Shaanyboi

Banned
What's the story behind the "exactly"? I recognize that girl from the Mario Party 10 stream but that's all I know.

That was Audrey Drake. She used to be a Nintendo editor at IGN. No idea where the 'exactly' thing is from, but... I dunno, she says it alot, I guess?

chadboban

Wow, that's awesome. Nice going /v/! I think we're very likely to see the Treehouse crew return next year given all the positive feedback they've been getting.

I always amuses me when one of the 4chan boards shows their softer side and it isn't just them mooning someone.

Nicely done.

CTLance

Heh, we got shown up by a bunch of random guys on the net, and not just once or twice.
This is 50% humiliating and 50% heartwarming.

The ability of 4channers to come together and get shit done is always inspiring.

Also, /v/ once made a Wonderful 101 themed thank you gift for Hideki Kamiya. After recieveing the gift on twitter they convinced him to come post on /v/ and...

NSFW

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm confused. I can't accept that these are genuinely kind acts. What am I missing?

There are plenty of good videogame communities on 4chan. From Halo (ded thred) to Metal Gear to SMT. They have a good Nintendo community on /vg/ that also has a presence on /v/.

This isn't sarcasm.

Top Bottom