• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marie playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I need to run through the P4A story mode ASAP. This is looking like a day 1 buy.

Isn't P4U's story being included in P4U2?

In any case, this was highly expected. What with the new revision Anime including her and all.

Dugna

I didn't expect her to join actually.....hmm who else they going to add now...thought they would wait for the game to come out first.

Korigama

And meanwhile, fans of P3 FeMC/Minako continue not to have her validated in canon.

EDIT: Never bothered with P4G (stuck with the PS2 original), but Marie seems anything but popular...not surprising, though.

FUCK THAT.

Worst character.

JZwaZMu.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
thought they would wait for the game to come out first.

Why should they wait? Strike while the hammer is hot and (hopefully) balance when all the character(s) are out there.

Given this is supposed to be (*knock on wood*) the last P4U Arc/Atlus are doing, it makes sense to shove as many characters as they can out the door quickly and then balance.

Just pushing her into everything so nobody says, "Wait, who the hell is she?" when she takes on her role as the new Igor in Persona 5.

FluxWaveZ

Given this is supposed to be (*knock on wood*) the last P4U Arc/Atlus are doing,

They never said this so, no, it's not "supposed to be the last P4U Arc/Atlus are doing."

Several factors here make me think there's still one last character reveal following Marie's. The P4AU cast is looking massive and awesome.

They never said this so, no, it's not "supposed to be the last P4U Arc/Atlus are doing."

Several factors here make me think there's still one last character reveal following Marie's. The P4AU cast is looking massive and awesome.

And how else are they going to do another re-release with all the DLC characters included
And then adding 4 more DLC characters
?

Also, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SHITTY POEMS

ZeroX03

Banned
If it's paid DLC, you can go to hell Atlus/Arc System Works.

But I guess they're wanting to keep the DLC characters to things that make sense from a story perspective. Shinji would've been fucking awesome.

Top Bottom