• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Withdrawal Thread: The Traveler's space magic is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! This is the place where you and other likeminded (er, similarly affected) individuals – who also suffer from Destiny withdrawal – may converse until one week before the game, at which point the Destiny OT will go up.

Important: I am not doing the Destiny OT – Spawnling is. He has been working very long and hard on the OT for this game; everyone should be excited! It’s gonna be awesome. That being said, I will be taking over Destiny OT2 (and possibly beyond, it depends). So you may still shout potential thread titles at me.

D8KZ90c.png

TheHall

I had a great time with the beta and i am looking forward to the retail version.

I'll be looking at my companion app until then.

:(

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I put over 45 hours combined in between the alpha and beta. I feel like I've gotten my money's worth and it's not even out yet. Can't wait to see all you Guardians again come September.

Remark

Banned
What did the Beta get shut down. I just got off it like 10 minutes ago.

If so I can delete so I can make room to install Duke Nukem: Forever :3

HORRORSHØW

i had a really good time in the beta. i even enjoyed the pvp this time around, even though i suck ass at it. although the "one area per planet" news kinda bummed me out, i know i'm going to spend an ungodly amount of time in destiny's world. september can't come soon enough.

also, i hope my clan tag gets fixed by release lol.

Madness

Yeah, it sucked how little time Xbox guys got with the beta. I feel like I didn't have enough time to play with all the different classes, fully do everything. Let's see what happens in September. Can't wait to have the game in full.

BTHR Zero X

I just did my 3rd Public Event for the bounty, considering I was trying for 8 hours but the connection issues were stopping me from logging in to Destiny.

And as soon as I did it,

Connection Error Centipede

try to load up my character and
"Server Offline
Your mission in the Destiny Beta is complete.
Your next adventure begins on September 9th,
with the official launch of Destiny."

:'(

Tevren

Definitely feeling the withdrawl already. So many things I could be playing, getting off my backlog, but all I want to do is play more Destiny. Cue that Tom Petty song about waiting being the hardest part.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I just wanted to farm some Glimmer in Rocket Yard and reach the 25000 cap for the third time, Y U DO DIS Bungie!

X-Frame

You know, after putting so many hours in the Alpha and the Beta, I can imagine that when my first character hits Level 9, it's going to feel really weird.

Futaba

I have a white destiny PS4 preorder, a special edition with talking ghost, and a digital copy already on the ps4 i already own, all waiting for release date to arrive/be played.

Clocked over 120 hours across my 3 characters in the beta.

Bungie, take my money, let me continue my addiction in peace.

GavinUK86

Grimløck;122950507 said:
i had a really good time in the beta. i even enjoyed the pvp this time around, even though i suck ass at it. although the "one area per planet" news kinda bummed me out, i know i'm going to spend an ungodly amount of time in destiny's world. september can't come soon enough.

also, i hope my clan tag gets fixed by release lol.

Was that ever confirmed? I only read what you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom