• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hello GAF, I'm potty trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
...with the dogs.
I pay about $1,500 a year for water & sewer in my town. Thinking I could save a few hundred a year if I pee a couple of times a day outside with the dogs.
Two questions.
Human urine going to be an issue in my yard?
You guys do anything as stupid as this to try and save a few bucks?

Ravijn

s75NjGw.jpg

Now you can go inside too.

...with the dogs.
I pay about $1,500 a year for water & sewer in my town. Thinking I could save a few hundred a year if I pee a couple of times a day outside with the dogs.
Two questions.
Human urine going to be an issue in my yard?
You guys do anything as stupid as this to try and save a few bucks?
On balance I do it outside more than inside.

Dreavus

The only problem I see with this plan is what to do your body's other waste product. Once you've found solution to that, you're in the clear. Good luck!

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Be aware that if a cop sees you you could be arrested for indecent exposure and in some states end up on a sex offenders list.

I would really advise not peeing outside.

Pyrokai

Wait, is the OP looking to cut the water bill completely? Or just never flush? Because cutting it completely would mean, like , no water. And stuff.

Servbot24

Banned
If the toilet is clogged and I really have to piss I'll just fire over the balcony. There's a shed blocking anyone's view and just a bunch of weeds below. Feels good.

Friggz

i pee everynight i walk my dogs. i dont do it to save water. i do it becuase watching my dogs piss makes me have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom