• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hello GAF, I'm potty trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
image.php

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Be aware that if a cop sees you you could be arrested for indecent exposure and in some states end up on a sex offenders list.

I would really advise not peeing outside.

I saw this in movie Horrible Bosses. Can they actually charge you for sex offender? I don't believe that.

Just use your toilet but don't flush till after you've taken a shit.

okay seriously what is the matter with you guys. That's even more disgusting.

I dont think this is too weird as long as you're private about it and aren't doing it right next to your dogs at the same time because that would be some weird shit.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Why are people freaking out? Have some of you seriously never pissed outside?

I believe most are not freaking out about peeing outside, but rather about peeing outside regularly.

If the OP has a huge property and moves around, that isn't that bad. I assume OP has a yard that is probably 20' x 20' max.

$1,500 - that sounds a bit steep!

In Augusta County, Virginia I pay $469 ($78.2 bi-monthly for water, sewage and trash) and use two units of water (lowest charge).

To keep water usage low I don't keep shower running whole time, just to wet (first for hair and face and later, body) and then rinse (easy with Dove 4 Men bar) AND adopted Ken Livingstone's (former Mayor of London) suggestion and flush every other pee (unless going out).

What would Dawn from Survivor say? I mean, before she formed an intimate personal bond with you and then immediately told everyone else your secrets.

Madrin

Peeing outside is great, especially on a cool night. It makes you feel more connected to nature. My logic is that if a dog's pee doesn't hurt the lawn then neither will mine.

Azriell

My bathroom is on the other side of the house, and I sleep naked. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I piss outside every single time. For almost 4 years now. I also tend to piss outside when I wake up early in the morning, unless I have to poop.

Peeing outside feels good, especially when it's cold. When it is raining and you're naked, it's even better. When you pee outside, you don't have to aim--I generally pee hands free when I'm outside. And of course, you save money and it is good for water conservation.

The only thing is it kills the grass in that specific area after a few weeks. If you don't piss in the same square foot area, then it's no problem. If you stop peeing there, the grass grows back. Also, here in Florida, sand in your yard (instead of dirt) is common. If you pee on sand (and probably dirt, too) and there is no grass, it stinks bad. If you have grass, it still stinks eventually. The trick is not to use one spot too much. Just rotate once every week.

I think it's crazy to freak out over peeing outside. It's where everything else pees. Our pee is no different. As long as you have a privacy fence, I say go for it.

Again $1,500 is no lie. It's what I pay up here near Boston.
Yes my yard is decent size. Would mostly be peeing at night.
When it's yellow leave it mellow does not fly with the wife. That splash back is a gross thought.
Ill try and revisit this in a year and tell you what I save.
Think I have one more pee in me tonight. =)

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
piss in your sink then

Sewer usage.

Again $1,500 is no lie. It's what I pay up here near Boston.
Yes my yard is decent size. Would mostly be peeing at night.
When it's yellow leave it mellow does not fly with the wife. That splash back is a gross thought.
Ill try and revisit this in a year and tell you what I save.
Think I have one more pee in me tonight. =)

Are you making your wife pee outside as well then?

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom