• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Two Souls trophy list appears for PS4

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Didn't pickup the game last year cause I figured it would get ported. Glad i waited.

Meh, figured it was gonna happen

At least bundle it with heavy rain :/

Last of us was "ok" for $50 since it was an amazing game, if this is $50 then I'll pass

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Would double dip for it, despite the terrible plot holes I loved the game.

Are the plot holes worse than the ones in Heavy Rain? I enjoyed Heavy Rain and heaven't yet played Beyond. But it's undeniable that the story in Heavy Rain had much room for improvement.

game is worth playing. i didnt like it as much as heavy rain, because of the occult elements. The game goes to doom 3 level of stupidity just fyi

fucking things up with aiden was rad though, especially in the beginning

edit: oh and the indian desert chapter should have been deleted/edited out

onQ123

This game already looked good on the PS3 I'm not sure how much of a difference releasing it on the PS4 will make because the graphics wasn't in much need of a upgrade. But I think this is a game that could take advantage of the DualShock4 touch & motion sensors.

This game already looked good on the PS3 I'm not sure how much of a difference releasing it on the PS4 will make because the graphics wasn't in much need of a upgrade. But I think this is a game that could take advantage of the DualShock4 touch & motion sensors.

the frame rate needed an upgrade, the game also had jaggies...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I think this is what the Beyonce thing is teasing.
That was great. Hopefully they do the same thing here. Did Entwined trophy list leak too? I hope it's $40 or even better $30. There's a severe gap in my retail game buying list and Beyond would be a great stop gap.
Another PS3 port...
Another PS4 game... Oh noooooo~

Great game, interested in seeing how good it'll look on PS4.

Hope it isn't $60 again, though. TLoU was easier to swallow since it included Left Behind and the MP maps.

Kyo645

Banned
The ps3 version randomly being available during the PAX sale felt like a big giveaway. Im surprised they didnt announce it this weekend. We all know its coming, it came out late in the ps3 cycle and im sure quantic dream would want to test the ps4 hardware with a remaster before they release their next big game.

On Demand

Banned

The game looks good but it can definitely look better.

Kuro

this is going to tank. The game was alright I guess. Really weird and I somewhat enjoyed it but nowhere near enough to double dip.

Quick

Banned
I had some interest in it last year, but I figured I'd wait for it to be on the Instant Game Collection.

A PS4 port would be tempting.

Top Bottom