• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
No idea what shittery Bandai Namco is pulling there of.
I was just never asked to show an ID or something, never had a special labeled version and had never had trouble importing a game that would be USK 18. Seems like nobody but this shop has trouble and I have a hard time imagine that Bamco doesnt care about other big shops.

TheMoon

Let's wait and see if this isn't simply limited to Last Guardian for some weird preorder reason or maybe a simple order process hiccup.

I've put an order in for a cheapo game to test.

sammex

Steam are having a hardware sale on the controller and link - same prices as GAME yesterday - £28 each or £50.38 for a bundle.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I at least know that even though I wasnt able to profit on this deal, there is no way Im paying more htan £150 for a PS4 when I eventually get one.

Craft

Looks like Amazon UK are offering a £2 discount for prime members on all game pre-orders and for 14 days from release date as listed on the product detail page.

For example Pokemon Sun is only £30:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CD3N0IU/

Mario 3D world is only £15:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KNPPP1U/

Here are the T&C's
Offer is valid on physical video games during the pre-order period and for 14 days from release date as listed on the product detail page.
The offer is available only to Prime customers who place a pre-order or order one or more of the products displayed on www.amazon.co.uk/gamesave and sold by Amazon on the website www.amazon.co.uk. Purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace do not qualify for the offer.
Customers must have a free trial or paid Prime subscription at the time of placing a pre-order or order, and at the time of shipment to receive the offer.
Unless otherwise specified on the product detail page, the offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer.
Digital content and product bundles, including but not limited to console game bundles, do not qualify for the offer.
Offer valid while stocks last, and limited to 2 per qualifying item per customer.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
The offer does not apply to pre-orders or orders placed before 1 October 2016.

TheMoon

Let's wait and see if this isn't simply limited to Last Guardian for some weird preorder reason or maybe a simple order process hiccup.

I've put an order in for a cheapo game to test.

test order canceled!

sucks. hope it's temporary. though I've mostly migrated over to coolshop and base now.

Germany gets even less. 2€ :p

It's a start. Not that I'll get a lot of use out of it but who knows, maybe they'll improve it later

It's very rare that pre ordering from Amazon in EU makes sense. It's different in US, where every store sells at RRP

oti

Banned
Destiny Collection for 29£. :O

Edit: Whoopsiedo the shop is banned.

And I paid 45€ for it. 😫

And I haven't even touched it yet. 😫😫😫

Craft

Yup.

How utterly shit.

I will continue to not use Amazon for pre-orders. (Unless it somehow ends up cheaper than other places - rare occasion that though)

I think it's pretty good, currently the cheapest place to preorder pokemon, and buy some of the new Nintendo selects.

Zafir

I think it's pretty good, currently the cheapest place to preorder pokemon, and buy some of the new Nintendo selects.

Hasn't always been though. I have Pokemon pre-ordered for £27 and that wasn't from Amazon.

I've only one recent pre-order with Amazon, and it's World of FF which I pre-ordered way back when they did that £10 of £50 deal.

Intel_89

Looking into buying Uncharted ND Collection and the cheapest I've seen is from Base for 32€, is there currently a better deal? Thanks.

haveheart

Banned
Just saw this on mydealz. Pretty much only relevant for GermanGaf or people who can read German.

kultmags.com offers around 12gb of old video game magazine, they apparently got the rights, so everything's legit.

hGhe1XH.jpg

edited

Zatoth

Just saw this on mydealz. Pretty much only relevant for GermanGaf or people who can read German.

kultmags.com offers around 12gb of old video game magazine, they apparently got the rights, so everything's legit.

edited

That's pretty cool. But I guess you have to download each magazine individually? Or is there a way to download all of them?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Just bought a used PS4, any tips on good and cheap games to buy? Already own Bloodborne (which was my main motivation for getting it). But what else is there?

Edit: wrong thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom