• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Seems like I missed the shopto-deal, i had it in my basket, and was going to pay - and then it said i had nothing in my basket anymore :( Well, guess I might as well wait for the Pro.

Edit: And Tokyo Mirage Session as well? :(

eltercero

Back to bargains, enough rare pepes

kaZpJMDl.jpg

Same deal in amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LVWGYEY/

(They don't ship outside UK. Or at least not to Spain)

I snagged one copy.

They also had Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 15 Euro. It was sold out on their page and forgot to check their ebay store...

Insane deals.
It's so weird that TMS dropped from 60 to 15 without anything in between. Makes me think it was quite the Bomba.

They also had the new Kirby with amiibo for 15€ but that was gone too fast for me as well

It's so weird that TMS dropped from 60 to 15 without anything in between. Makes me think it was quite the Bomba.

They also had the new Kirby with amiibo for 15€ but that was gone too fast for me as well
Looking at the list of games that were on sale yesterday, I'm pretty sure it was mostly a bomba sale:
http://www.chillmo.com/blood-bowl-2-pc-ab-5-eur-und-ps4xbox-one-fuer-je-10-eur-uvm/

Devil's Third, Tearaway, Star Fox Zero, AC Amiibo Festival...

I was actually thinking about getting Devil's Third for a tenner. :p

oti

Banned
I snagged one copy.

They also had Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 15 Euro. It was sold out on their page and forgot to check their ebay store...

Insane deals.

:O

I would've bought that too.

:(

Quite a few deals for me lately.

Mirror's Edge for 10€, NSMBU + Luigi U for 10€ and Tokyo Mirage Sessions for 15€. :)

:O

I would've bought that too.

:(

Quite a few deals for me lately.

Mirror's Edge for 10€, NSMBU + Luigi U for 10€ and Tokyo Mirage Sessions for 15€. :)

AAAHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK?
wow, i fucking missed it. would have loved to buy tms, me and devils third...

If you're German, you should check out this site (if you don't already know it):

http://www.chillmo.com

Stupid name but they're imo the best site regarding gaming deals.

Btw. If someone's interested.
Here's a 6,20 Euro discount for smdv.de.

Quote to reveal

Mindestbestellwert von 39 Euro zu beachten und die Gültigkeit bis 13.10.2016

You can get Paper Mario Color Splash relatively cheap if you also use Sofortüberweisung.

http://www.smdv.de/products/561837/Paper-Mario-Color-Splash-Wii-U.html

Sakujou

Banned

yeah, know that page, but i didnt check the internet yesterday in the evening.

germany has become quite a deal these days. back then i ordered tons of stuff from a country is not anymore in EU :(

is mirrors edge any good or why is it bombing so hard?

its barely half a year old.

yeah, know that page, but i didnt check the internet yesterday in the evening.

germany has become quite a deal these days. back then i ordered tons of stuff from a country is not anymore in EU :(

is mirrors edge any good or why is it bombing so hard?

its barely half a year old.
It's only okay. Beat it and sold it. There's nothing special about, very by the numbers open world game but with ME traversal

base.com has some decent niche JP game deals

http://www.base.com/games/pg735/bn1...letter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=20160929

Senran Kagura Estival Versus PS4 £15.85
Earth Defense Force 4.1 PS4 £10.99 (cheapest ever)
Earth Defense Force 2 Vita £9.99
Nitroplus Blasterz PS4 £11.49
Nights of Azure PS4 £17.99
Aegis of Earth PS4 £10.99
Gal Gun Vita £17.99
Gal Gun PS4 £23.99
Atelier Sophie PS4 £18.85
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII PS4 £18.85

Intel_89

base.com has some decent niche JP game deals

http://www.base.com/games/pg735/bn1...letter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=20160929

Senran Kagura Estival Versus PS4 £15.85
Earth Defense Force 4.1 PS4 £10.99 (cheapest ever)
Earth Defense Force 2 Vita £9.99
Nitroplus Blasterz PS4 £11.49
Nights of Azure PS4 £17.99
Aegis of Earth PS4 £10.99
Gal Gun Vita £17.99
Gal Gun PS4 £23.99
Atelier Sophie PS4 £18.85
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII PS4 £18.85

Already have Nights of Azure and Sophie (on the Vita), I might grab Senran Kagura but that's pretty much it. Decent prices anyway.

I only got Nitroplus. Not a big FG guy, but it has a story mode (wow) and an easy Platinum. I think I'll get my money's worth.
Have most of the others as well but I think I should have waited for some of these pricedrops :p You never know with niche games though.

MilkyJoe

more £149 PS4 sellers

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/get-a-ps4-console-and-fifa-17-for-just-150-6159442/

Smyths
PlayStation 4 500GB + FIFA 17 = £149.99

Amazon.co.uk
PlayStation 4 500GB + FIFA 17 = £149.00
PlayStation 4 500GB + Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens + The Force Awakens Blu-ray = £149.00

John Lewis
PlayStation 4 500GB + FIFA 17 = £149.95
PlayStation 4 500GB + Uncharted 4 + Ratchet & Clank = £149.99

Tesco Direct
PlayStation 4 500GB + Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens + The Force Awakens Blu-ray = £149.00

ShopTo
PlayStation 4 500GB + FIFA 17 = £149.85

Argos
PlayStation 4 1TB + FIFA 17 = £179.99
PlayStation 4 1TB + FIFA 17 + Ratchet & Clank + controller = £179.99

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
That Argos-deal is insane. Would anybody based in the UK want to pick up an extra for me and forward it to the continent?

Craft

The one that has the console with Fifa, R&C plus a controller for £180? It says it's in stock when I checked. :/

Edit: for delivery (2 working days), not for collection.

Looks like they go out of stock when attempting to complete the purchase :( Amazing deal though, was going to buy a second PS4!

Zhao_Yun

Seems like TGC is not delivering to Germany anymore? They just sent me an email informing me that they cancelled my The Last Guardian pre-order because of the following reason:

Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil your order as we are currently unable to ship to Germany. We have cancelled your pre-order with us and any reward points spent have been returned to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. The Game Collection.

Any other German here who received the same?

EDIT: They also striked out Germany from their delivery destinations.... I really wonder what the problem is?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Doesn't it? I'm not saying USK are saying TLG has too many images of Hitler or anything, but they could easily be putting pressure on retailers who are shipping games to Germany which don't carry their own rating.
No, thats actually not happening, the USK doesnt go around and says you can ship to germany and you dont.
We have free trade in europe.

Phamit

Doesn't it? I'm not saying USK are saying TLG has too many images of Hitler or anything, but they could easily be putting pressure on retailers who are shipping games to Germany which don't carry their own rating.

USK only give ratings, they don't have any other purpose or any influence on retailers or something.

Joqu

I know our physical version is a bit of a shit one due to the need of a patch but is Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS still available anywhere for a decent price? I own a copy but it got water damaged, like really badly damaged, and the cartridge got hit too. I might be imagining things but it seems to not show up half the time I put it in my 3DS, so I'm a bit worried.

TheMoon

Meaning they'd essentially ban importing of all video games? How does that make sense :)

didn't something like this happen with bamco games and germany a while ago?

Yes, bamco being babies.

Meaning they'd essentially ban importing of all video games? How does that make sense :)

Well until TGC give us an explanation, it's just conjecture, so of course I could be barking up the wrong tree, but do you have an opposing theory that could apply exclusively to Germany?

kadotsu

Banned
Well until TGC give us an explanation, it's just conjecture, so of course I could be barking up the wrong tree, but do you have an opposing theory that could apply exclusively to Germany?

Bandai Namco sued some retailers because they did not use a delivery method that requires to verify your identity and age for products USK 18+. Since all UK games are missing an USK sticker they are automatically rated 18+. Some sites like coolshop adapted and some are banning.

Joqu

I know our physical version is a bit of a shit one due to the need of a patch but is Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS still available anywhere for a decent price? I own a copy but it got water damaged, like really badly damaged, and the cartridge got hit too. I might be imagining things but it seems to not show up half the time I put it in my 3DS, so I'm a bit worried.

I guess there aren't any? I'm just looking for full price or used, these listings I'm seeing are a bit much D:

Its a big publisher abusing abusing the law to stop imports. A store outside Germany shouldn't have to care about who they send games to, that's the importer's duty

Banning them from selling to German opens a huge can of worms and I dont see how this isnt illegal. But there's nothing you can do about it unless someone takes legal action against it. Fuck Germany

So far this has only targeted sites which have specific Germany-targeted stores (365games, coolshop and zavvi), so I'm not sure why it's happening to tgc

Strange that Amazon.co.uk or Zavvi or everyone else never verifys if you are 18.
That cant be true.
zavvi stopped shipping games to Germany a while ago. it's hit and miss these days, some work some don't. No idea what the status is right now

and Amazon is too big for someone to bully them
of course they don't check how old you are, that's absurd

I recently got games from them.
Also, austrian shops dont check either. Its just not true.

What is not true?

Bandai Namco has been doing this since 2014. They've done this to several shops and stores like shop4de and coolshop have specifically and only stopped shipping Bamco games to Germany because of this

http://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/Abmahnung-Namco-Bandai-Alterskennzeichnung.html
http://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/OLG-Koblenz-USK-Kennzeichen-Datentraeger-Spielhuelle.html

https://www.mydealz.de/diskussion/einige-uk-shops-kein-versand-mehr-von-games-nach-de-699287

USK can only control what stores in Germany do so it's not them, but if a big publisher threatens to sue you as a small UK shop, what are you going to do?
There's no reason to target Austrian shops either, because they usually charge prices comparable to Germany and aren't 20-30% cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom