• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMT IV EU eShop release date confirmed - 30th October 2014

TheMoon

post-43991-hell-its-about-time-gif-Imgur-4XAw.gif

*dances*

gngf123

Fucking finally.

I'm still bitter over digital only, and the (nearly) endless delays, but at least it is actually here now.

Gambit

Cool.

though it is funny, by now I probably won't immediately have time to play and might wait a bit longer.

Not gonna buy it day one, will wait until people confirm that it's free of game-breaking bugs. Still, finally.

You should buy it a year and a half after it releases, to send them a message. Make sure to send them a fish wrapped in newspaper too, to let them know they stink.

You should buy it a year and a half after it releases, to send them a message. Make sure to send them a fish wrapped in newspaper too, to let them know they stink.

What? I just don't want to buy a broken game and it wouldn't be the first time. I'm probably going to buy it first week of November.

m0t0k1

Les go Rune Factory Release next week for the lulz of beating SMT4. But it is a nice price once i get my 3ds back i will probably pick it up.

Reknoc

That's awfully close Freedom Wars and oh hey, that didn't have any ridiculous delays so I guess I know what I'll be buying, if I'm not still too bust with Bayonetta.

Will probably get some time in December maybe.

L~A

Well, it's been quite the ride, hasn't it?

Not sure when I'll have time to play this (started Fantasy Life a little while ago), but I'll be there Day 1.

Thanks for all parties involved who didn't give up ;)

I'm not buying it day one because I can't download it until I go home for Christmas. I've waited this long and can easily wait a little longer. I might actually just wait until it is on sale now I have to wait longer.
I really wanted that September release date.

What? I just don't want to buy a broken game and it wouldn't be the first time. I'm probably going to buy it first week of November.

I wasn't make fun of you, just being silly. I'm considering breaking my no 3DS digital rule solely to support Atlus PAL.

I can't complain about no PAL version, then turn around and not buy it, however shit their support of our region may be.

Zankou

Woah, what a miracle.

I was interested in this game when it was announced 1,5 years ago. But the huge delay and download only killed all my interest.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
We will probably get Rune Factory 4 one or two weeks later and aber that Pokémon and Persona Q. Busy times ahead..might need to skip Pokémon for the other titles.

Top Bottom