• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueTsunami said:
Theres a Moningaton? I thought it was all reserved to an Eveningaton

Read back a few posts, according to mckmas8808 there was supposed to be something revealed 15 minutes ago. But it's IGN, so i'm not surprised.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
_leech_ said:
Read back a few posts, according to mckmas8808 there was supposed to be something revealed 15 minutes ago. But it's IGN, so i'm not surprised.

Assholes. Some IGN guy blogged on an IGN thread and said that there would be a Monday mornington news. What's up IGN?? >:-(

Mrbob

mckmas8808 said:
Assholes. Some IGN guy blogged on an IGN thread and said that there would be a Monday mornington news. What's up IGN?? >:-(

Well if it is a midnight thing (don't know what you are talking about) they probably mean pacific time, which is still about two and a half hours away.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
_leech_ said:

Ahh yeah...meh...i've lost faith in everything IGN

Kittonwy

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Ahh yeah...meh...i've lost faith in everything IGN

Why is IGN trying to pimp second-rate, non-exclusive, multiplatform games by making them seem more significant than they really are? If they have any real announcements, make them PS3 exclusives from REAL developers.
angry.gif

ant1532

Banned
Lo-Volt said:
Oh my fucking God. It's past midnight on the East Coast, we are not ready! :-O
you can say that again. i cant fucking wait for this conference.

I have to go to sleep now though(school tommorw) I will check pc before then thuogh, hope there a nice fucking update :D :D

WalkMan

Banned
So I'm listening to the 1up Podcast and they're talking about why you should bring your PSPs to the show.

"Bring your PSPs, something like letting you download PSone games"

Suddenly my interest has piqued.

Less than a day away....I'm getting giddy with anticipation! Go to school tomorrow, come home, relax a bit and join in the mayhem. I can't wait!!

Kleegamefan said:
FOR THE FUCKING WIN BITCHES!!

MGS4_Logo_Snap.jpg

YOU HEARD ME RIGHT BITCHES, FOR THE FUCKING WIN

I think I soiled myself already!!

As if official E3 threads weren't enough of a pain to read in the past, this one is going to have around 1000 posts before the event even starts. I can't even imagine the size the Nintendo thread will grow to.

jett

D-Member
Man that 1up podcast is a piece of shit.

"I hear GT5 will wipe the floor with [Forza]..."

"I heard Sony might have 15 playable titles..."

Meh. They've turned into wiitards too.

PhatSaqs

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
It's rumored to be playable in someform but i'm not sure what it is about the pic that gives you the idea that it will be.
Just assuming that that pic was taken on or somewhere near the show floor.

mckmas8808

jett said:

What? Explain.

Kittonwy

Banned
jett said:

You don't think there will be playable PS3 titles?

I wouldn't doubt Polyphony Digital, GT3 was HUGE for the PS2, Vision GT could very well be the same.
bunny.gif

In the event you feel an urge to *voice* your reactions on the Sony e3 press conference, try to join this SkypeCast tomorrow. Note that this is not a cast of the press-conference, but an up to 100 person voice channel (with moderation - the virtual mic will be passed around).

https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=3059

This service is in trial. This cast will be a trial event for whoever wants to try it out.

Skype 2.5 (WinXP only) will be necessary.

jett

D-Member
mckmas8808 said:
What? Explain.

I thought I was gonna listen to first-hand GT5 experience, and first-hand knowledge of there being 15 playable titles. :p It was just hearsay/rumors. Besides the podcast was really freaking boring. :p

kittonwy: yeah, i know there will be playables, and I have blind faith in polyphony too.

Kittonwy

Banned
jett said:
I thought I was gonna listen to first-hand GT5 experience, and first-hand knowledge of there being 15 playable titles. :p It was just hearsay/rumors. Besides the podcast was really freaking boring. :p

kittonwy: yeah, i know there will be playables, and I have blind faith in polyphony too.

You mean 1UP doesn't know anything?
cry.gif

It's wrong for 1UP to play with people's emotions like that.
angry.gif

Dahbomb

Lame, I just got permabanned from IGN for account sharing.

IGN can kiss my ass, I can't belive the worst offense you can do at that place is account sharing.

I guess I will be more regular here from now on.

mckmas8808

Dahbomb said:
Lame, I just got permabanned from IGN for account sharing.

IGN can kiss my ass, I can't belive the worst offense you can do at that place is account sharing.

I guess I will be more regular here from now on.

What's account sharing?

Dahbomb

Using two accounts simultaneously or 1 account from different IPs. Worst of all, both my accounts got permabanned. I use 2 PCs (2 different IPs), and they claimed that they have undeniable proof that I was account sharing.

Yeah, I know... IGN's rules are just as retarded as they are.

Kittonwy

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Using two accounts simultaneously or 1 account from different IPs. Worst of all, both my accounts got permabanned. I use 2 PCs (2 different IPs), and they claimed that they have undeniable proof that I was account sharing.

Yeah, I know... IGN's rules are just as retarded as they are.

That's crazy, people can log in at home and from work.
angry.gif

Dahbomb

Tony Talarico (that guy from G4) on the MGS4 trailer (which he claims to have seen):

"The new Metal Gear trailer is gonna make people crap in their pants!"

From the Xbox360 IGN board and PS3 IGN board.

jett

D-Member
Dahbomb said:
Tony Talarico (that guy from G4) on the MGS4 trailer (which he claims to have seen):

Don't believe tommy toollarico's lies, he hasn't seen dick.

Amir0x

Banned
I mean maybe he has, but anybody on earth could have told you the MGS4 trailer is gonna make you crap your pants.

mckmas8808

Dahbomb said:

Wow I usually believe this guy. Where is the link? Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!

Dahbomb

Of course that's true (to the guy with the baby icon) but the MOD who banned me was out for my blood since I started talking shit about her (since she is completely unfit to be one) and people started listening to me and not her. She got scared and decided to find some stuff on me and had to settle with the old IP trick. She knows that I have influence and a permaban is the only way to sever this. Plus I got a 2 week ban from even making a new account.

But whatever...

mckmas8808 said:
Wow I usually believe this guy. Where is the link? Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!
http://boards.ign.com/ps3_general_board/b8267/117043424/p1/?3

You need Insider to access this page.

Dahbomb said:

a) what jett said
b) i can tell you people are going to crap their pants when they see it and i have not seen it. it's a fucking MGS4 trailer FFS.

Dahbomb

Hardly surprising really... I said people were going to crap their pants when they see MGS4 E3 trailer 06 all the way back in E3 2005. I should be the director of G4TV with me 1337 game predicting skills. :lol

Yoboman

Dahbomb said:

You don't have to of seen that to know that

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Dahbomb said:
Of course that's true (to the guy with the baby icon) but the MOD who banned me was out for my blood since I started talking shit about her (since she is completely unfit to be one) and people started listening to me and not her. She got scared and decided to find some stuff on me and had to settle with the old IP trick. She knows that I have influence and a permaban is the only way to sever this. Plus I got a 2 week ban from even making a new account.
Livejournal is thataway

Midas

This day is gonna take forever, just got to work and the only thing I'll be able to do for the whole day is to think about the press conferences. Damnit! :lol

skip

Kittonwy said:
You mean 1UP doesn't know anything?
cry.gif

It's wrong for 1UP to play with people's emotions like that.
angry.gif

our sources, on this matter at least, are excellent. we'll find out tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom