• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a Chromecast, go get $6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Nice!, got £5 Play credit (i.e. $7.62 US), more than I expected.

ZetaEpyon

Sweet, $12 for me.
Looks like you can claim up to 5 per household, if you should happen to have that many Chromecasts for some reason...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
NICE! Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Even cooler I had a few free offers on mine. I had no idea this was a thing. I also scored the original X-men movie. I already have play music so the 90 day trial wasn't of use to me.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I was hoping the title was a weirdly worded way of saying Chromecasts are on sale for $6. Boo this.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What can I actually spend it on? If I rent a movie can I stream it to chromecast from an iPad? Or do I need an android device?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Quick question about this credit. I have google play music. When my monthly renewal for 7.99 comes up will it deduct from this new balance I have first?

terrisus

What are you gonna use it for? :p

Got Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition for $9.99.

Yeah, it obviously plays much better on the PC (where I have the original disc versions, the GOG version of the originals, and the Enhanced Edition already), but it's Icewind Dale, and Icewind Dale is awesome.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I really want one, but I'm waiting for version 2. When the heck?

EDIT: Ok, that's not quite what the thread is about. Oh well!

Mikey Jr.

Anyone have this problem.

I'll use chromecast for a while, then all of a sudden my entire Internet won't work. Resetting the modem/router does nothing.

Happened to me 3 times already. So I stopped using it.

Ceebs

So if you have a Chromecast, but don't have Plex yet, you should spend this credit on that. Plex is amazing and the app that makes a Chromecast worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom