• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS-GAF insider Batzi™ has just revealed Metal Gear Solid V will release in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

So it's coming June..you heard it first here.

Nope. Just June. I'm not even joking.

Obviously I can't say.

Konami. It was obviously leaked though. And please don't ask me more. And you know what, it doesn't really matter cause most of us here guessed it would be around that month. No specific day was announced. June is their current target and it might change.

You'll owe me an apology when it turns out to be June.

Ok good then, now you know.

B-TlN_SCcAAfsxK.jpg

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Well, it's their ass on the line now if they're wrong.

June would be sweet, though. I'd imagine hardcore promotion to start up right quick, given that one thread where Konami wanted to run the full-court PR machine.

(Grabs popcorn)

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Hmmm. Not sure if I believe this. Would be a great start to the summer along with Arkham Knight as well.

Alienous

June? I don't want it.

V/V/201V or nothing.

And you know what, it doesn't really matter cause most of us here guessed it would be around that month. No specific day was announced. June is their current target and it might change.

lol.

Spaghetti

remember when batzi pretended he got ground zeroes early

another useless metal gear gaf thread. i love the series, but i truly hate you all.

Nzyme32

Just when I typed out a rant on the way reviews are consumed and how many people hype themselves up in forum threads - we move to this.

Brilliant...

Just when I typed out a rant on the way reviews are consumed and how many people hype themselves up in forum threads - we move to this.

Brilliant...
I'm sorry that no one listens to you. If it makes you feel any better no one really listens to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom