• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post the Hershel gif of "Who are you again?" as the nondescript daughter is pulled down by zombies. Those kids of his blended in so well with thebackground I had no idea who they were when they died.

Melchiah

I just checked, the series starts on the 21 of October here, would it be possible to keep the spoiler tags at least for a week after the episode is aired in US?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I just checked, the series starts on the 21 of October here, would it be possible to keep the spoiler tags at least for a week after the episode is aired in US?
You're just going to have to avoid the thread.

Salsa

should be good. Here's hoping they dont pussy out on some of the heavy stuff that happens during this time in the comics

There's some impressions here about the first two episodes:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/58648

Some kinda minor spoilers, but here's the non-spoilery parts:

The next two episodes are a mammoth improvement over the last six.

Were new writers hired over the hiatus? Did AMC approve a bigger budget? Because suddenly all the dialogue telling us what we already know about everybody’s feelings is gone.

Also, the titles and descriptions for the first 2 eps:

Episode 301 –
"Seed."
Synopsis:
With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori’s pregnancy advancing, Rick discovers a potentially safe haven. But first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit.
Episode 302 –
"Sick."
Synopsis:
After a traumatic event, a life hangs in the balance. Complicating matters, the group must also deal with a potential threat to their new surroundings.

So, this is meant for the US residents only. Perhaps that should be put on the title.
This is typical for television threads on GAF. For example, US residents get Sherlock later than those in the UK, and we stay out of the thread until we've seen it.

Long live Team Shane!
*Bro fist*

Rick is about to become every sane person's favourite character this season.

tumblr_lzkvssjFCd1rpd4m5o1_250.gif

Just look at this sexy mofo.
fuck Rick

SamuraiX-

So, this is meant for the US residents only. Perhaps that should be put on the title.

All fans are welcome here, but the thread will still follow the basic rules of TV threads on GAF. Apologies, but even if I tried it would be incredibly difficult to enforce spoiler tagging all discussion for an entire week about an episode that has already officially aired when most fans in this thread are watching in the US.

I think your best bet would be to avoid the thread until you're able to watch the latest episode that has already aired in the States. Do you know if the show will be a week behind for the entire season in your country? I don't think we had any kind of issue like that in the season 1/2 threads.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Some cast avatars. Grab em quick!

*RICKWASTAKEN*
ibkPwGNMDySmml.jpg
ibpBXsAwomGV97.jpg
*DARYLWASTAKEN*
ibeleBpiUg3KJ1.jpg
*HERSHELWASTAKEN*
i2xJcoSxz1ND2.jpg
*MAGGIEWASTAKEN**GLENNWASTAKEN*
ibcvsxZzz6YSRW.jpg
ibzMQJmmYd1yC3.jpg

TheDanger

Banned
Amazing OT, HYPED. I loved both seasons, don't know why everyone's complaining.

Lauren Cohan/Maggie is fine, was really glad to see her in twd after loving her character in the vampire diaries.

haikira

Can't wait for season three. Going to be watching it weekly with friends, like the last two. Just went on a marathon of all the trailers there. That certainly didn't help my hype...

I'm definitely in the minority of people who loved Season 2. But hearing the critics praise for this one, is only a good thing.

Also. Fuck team Rick and Team Shane. It's Hershel or nothing.

Not a real spoiler, just a guess.
I really don't see him lasting long this season /cry

Messi

Team Maggie is the only correct team. Every other team is setting themselfs up for DEATH

ps, I know nothing.

edit: Fry, MY MAN!

gdt

Very excited for this to come back. The second half of S2 was a huge improvement over the rest of the show. Stoked to see where it goes with Mazzara in charge.

Melchiah

All fans are welcome here, but the thread will still follow the basic rules of TV threads on GAF. Apologies, but even if I tried it would be incredibly difficult to enforce spoiler tagging all discussion for an entire week about an episode that has already officially aired when most fans in this thread are watching in the US.

I think your best bet would be to avoid the thread until you're able to watch the latest episode that has already aired in the States. Do you know if the show will be a week behind for the entire season in your country? I don't think we had any kind of issue like that in the season 1/2 threads.

Yeah, it'll be a week behind during the entire season, which means staying out of the thread until the last episode is aired here. Oh well, I guess I'll see you then. =) I understand it might be difficult to supervise the thread.

I guess most of the people outside US watch the series via web, which might explain why it wasn't a problem on the other threads. The season 2 was just recently aired here, and it's somewhat unusual for the series to be aired here as close to the US date as season 3 will be. For example, Dexter's season 4 was just aired on the regular channels here. No idea when they'll show the newer ones.

Won

No Dale, no Shane......
I hope everyone just dies this season.

Well besides the Greene girls anyway. They can stay around.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
that one blonde daughter is pretty hot...

Grisby

Ready and waiting. 14th can't come soon enough.

I wish I was good enough to zombify my cat in photoshop.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I always was team Rick but that guy kicked it into overdrive on S2 finale.

SamuraiX-

Here's something I found earlier that I felt was strikingly accurate:
izUD0Gjo56GTZ.jpg

lol

Can't wait for more of dat rickface in season 3.

JoeBoy101

I always was team Rick but that guy kicked it into overdrive on S2 finale.

Yup. Long live the Ricktocracy.

Ironically though, they really need to step up their game with the show this season. The video game Walking Dead has been far more enthralling to me than the show, and I really hope Mazarra can start hitting the tones hard he started establishing late last season and were missing from most of the past two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom