• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

good-lookin OP there.
was just reminded of this in season 2:
tOTyG.jpg
One last pic from me too. I'm looking forward to the continued hijinks of these two.

So I am the only one who felt rick was a bit of an ass at the end of two?

He just spent 48 hours awake, most of which he spent killing his best friend in self defense, and saving a bunch of idiots from a zombie invasion on the farm. Then after all of that, his wife who basically asked him to kill his best friend then looks at him like he's insane when he tells her that he killed him in self defense. Apparently killing someone who's about to shoot you with a gun is evil in the eyes of Lori. Then after all of that, the group all decide they want to go wandering off into some dark woods to their death just for the fun of it.

It's no surprise he snapped and told them that they were gonna do it his way, or no way at all. Rick did act like a bit of a dick, but I'm surprised he didn't before now with how moronic the rest of the group are (excluding Daryl and Hershel).

Halcyon

I didn't think he was an ass. I thought he showed his humanity. There's only so much a person can take trying to do the right thing and having people constantly doubting his decisions.

Rick finally became the leader they need and deserve at the end of season 2. In pokemon terms he evolved into his final form. Shit is real now.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Is Lori still pregnant? I forget...Didn't she take some pills or something? Anyway, since we now know that a person becomes a zombie when they die, irrespective of any bites or scratches, what happens if Lori's baby dies when it's still inside of her? Will it turn into a zombie and claw its way out?

Is Lori still pregnant? I forget...Didn't she take some pills or something? Anyway, since we now know that a person becomes a zombie when they die, irrespective of any bites or scratches, what happens if Lori's baby dies when it's still inside of her? Will it turn into a zombie and claw its way out?

would love to see that lol

SamuraiX-

That would be so ridiculous to watch. lol

Add on top that a newborn's nails are essentially as less grown out as nails can be, making it probably one of the most agonizing deaths imaginable.

redbourne

Neo Member

Holy shit! epic. Would it have all the good traits of a human, but all the negative traits of a zombie?

E.G. It could grow, mature, reason and understand logic. But all the while it would need to feed on a regular basis because it would still need food, blood or human flesh (sort of like a vampire)

Kinyou

Damn, it wouldn't even have to claw it's way out, it could just start eating. You know, like some insect larvas who eat their host from the inside.

Messi

Bets on lori and Carl being the last two avatars left? Lol. Obviously Rick went first but I think I didn't do too badly with Maggie.

SamuraiX-

This is funny. Never knew about this.

In The Walking Dead season two finale, we saw one of the most beloved characters of the series go up in flames. Many Walking Dead fans likely shed a tear as they watched the RV burn beside the barn. However, it turns out that in the original script for The Walking Dead season two finale, the RV was destined to meet a much different fate.

At the Nashville Comic & Horror Festival, actor James Allen McCune, who played Jimmy from the farm, participated in a panel on The Walking Dead. McCune’s character Jimmy is perhaps best remembered for his tragic ending. In the season two finale, Jimmy drove the RV to rescue Rick and Carl from the top of the burning barn, but he was ripped apart when zombies subsequently entered the RV. The burning barn caught the RV on fire, and the last viewers saw of the RV, it was engulfed in flames.

During the Walking Dead panel, McCune said, “I’m just happy I took down one of the iconic characters with me. No one is going to remember who I am, but I got the RV.” McCune added, “I looked on Twitter after my death, and everyone was like ‘The RV!”

McCune also revealed the fiery end of the RV wasn’t how the original script read. McCune said, “Actually my death was originally going to be far more dramatic than it ended up being. The initial thing that Greg decided, his initial write for it was that I was going to drive the RV, mowing people down the whole way, go across the field mowing a bunch of people down. Then, park next to the barn, climb up myself, motion for Rick to come jump down with me, and I would jump down myself first onto the RV, get inside through the sunroof, and then the walkers would rock the RV, and they eventually knock the whole thing over. The last thing Carl sees is he sees my face get pushed against the windshield, and they all tear me apart in the windshield. And that was originally going to be my death scene.”

McCune added that the scene was changed because producers didn’t want to spend the money to turn the RV over, because they would then have to get a crane to lift it back up. So instead of zombies flipping over the RV, Jimmy just got eaten and the RV burned.

Poor Jimmy.

R.I.P. RV.

Air

Banned
The last half of season 2 renewed my faith in the show. Here's hoping they keep up the momentum.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That would be so ridiculous to watch. lol

Add on top that a newborn's nails are essentially as less grown out as nails can be, making it probably one of the most agonizing deaths imaginable.

Damn, it wouldn't even have to claw it's way out, it could just start eating. You know, like some insect larvas who eat their host from the inside.

No nails and no teeth. Gummed and clubbed/slapped to death from the inside out. Damn.

An-Det

I cant wait for it. If they keep up the pace and feeling of the Mazzara half of Season 2 it's going to be awesome.

3x01 Sneak Peek

here

Hey, T-Dogg said something!

Also, some speculation.
I'd say it's almost certain that there's been some sort of time jump, with Rick's comment about going house to house and Hershel's beard. I'd imagine they've skipped winter seeing as they always film during the summer.

SamuraiX-

Just a friendly reminder to please spoiler-tag all sneak peek/promo discussion. Thank you! :)

Damn, I hate the week leading up to a new episode. So hard to resist watching the sneak peeks.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hey, T-Dogg said something!

Also, some speculation.
I'd say it's almost certain that there's been some sort of time jump, with Rick's comment about going house to house and Hershel's beard. I'd imagine they've skipped winter seeing as they always film during the summer.

(mild comic spoiler) (tv show speculation)
That would be interesting. I think that's smarter than just skipping it altogether.

When will season 2 be available on Netflix?

I gave up after 2 episodes while it was showing on TV, really didnt enjoy it compared to the comics but the walking dead game has be craving more content.

Divius

Not a fan of the first 2 seasons, but I will watch this because of zombies and the chance it might actually get good
lol
?

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
ibl6IflHwhKViT.jpg

Make-up is friggin amazing. Thats honestly, probably the best zombie make up i've ever seen (movies included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom