• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

『UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes』Official Trailer | Launches January 25, 2024

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes January 25, 2024 Release

Sys:Celes sinks towards ruination. For the Immortalize, the collapse of all that is, looms on the horizon.
The curtain rises on the final chapter of the Hollow Night. Catastrophy beckons...

After 10 years of operation, the series is the first to affix a number!
With completely redesigned visuals, a new tale of Night is depicted.
Even more playable characters to be added!

The first in the series to include rollback netcode, prepare for blistering online matches.
New moves and new battle systems have been added to further evolve the battle.
Experience high-octane battles with ultra high definition pixel graphics.

killatopak

Haven’t really dipped my toes too much in the series but I have the ost on my spotify playlist and its a bop.

Cyberpunkd

Sys:Celes sinks towards ruination. For the Immortalize, the collapse of all that is, looms on the horizon.
The curtain rises on the final chapter of the Hollow Night. Catastrophy beckons...
Good Burger Reading GIF

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Unwritten rule of fighting games if you can explain the game in the title. It ain’t gonna sell

Streefighter 2
Mortal Kombat
Virtua Fighter
Smash Bros
Art of Fighting
Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Ok Tekken works for some reason.

But you get what I mean

graywolf323

ugh there’s just way too much coming out from that last week of January through February of next year, I’d like to support this game at launch but I won’t be able to justify the expense sadly

definitely will be putting it on my wishlist though once it’s up on Steam

Top Bottom