• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

04/02 - Wrasslin Discussions - It All Begins Again the Stroke Returns Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
Meltzer.

--The first WWE game in Nintendo's motion sensored system, in early development, has things like if you want to do a power bomb, you actually motion for a power bomb, to do a crotch chop, you do a crotch chop. And if you want to sell like the Great Khali, then make sure you never went to wrestling school. (thanks to Bryce Yang)

:lol :lol :lol

quest

Not Banned from OT
I have not seen raw in a while man it is still as bad as I remember. I think I hate cena more than HHH I did not think that was possible. Now I know why I quit watching ECW WTF some steriod monster is the ECW champ.

shoplifter

Haha, they put THIS on TV instead of Mania. Well done, Vince. Best match since the 'new' ECW started and you give it away for free.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
shoplifter said:
Haha, they put THIS on TV instead of Mania. Well done, Vince. Best match since the 'new' ECW started and you give it away for free.

Did you think Vince wanted them to have a good match at Wrestlemania? They were put in that spot to kill the crowd.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Movie_0003.gif

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GoutPatrol said:
Did you think Vince wanted them to have a good match at Wrestlemania? They were put in that spot to kill the crowd.

From everything I read Vince was pissed about their WM match and this was a 'do over' to get it right.

hoqhuuep said:
You could see the look of worry in Undertaker's eyes after the table didn't break.

Nope.

WWE.com has also learned that while recovering from his encounter with the Phenom, King Booker will be treated for a previous chronic knee injury, where he has a meniscus tear, and a chronic elbow strain and sprain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom