• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$1,000 to beat you up (an offer i received).

pixelation

dude was gonna kill you
Yeah, i was never going to accept the offer though haha, i get paid at the very least ten times that amount when i fight professionally.
I don't think you're supposed to be talking about this.
Why not?
Definitely dodged a bullet.
Yes, i know i did.
... This sounds like it came from the wannabe boxer guy on youtube that has a supposed """"undefeated"""" streak (even though he took cheap shots at his opponents) lol
Ooookey?...
You should send this all to the police and FBI.
I wouldn't know how to...

chefbags

giphy.gif

This is pretty much it huh.

Well yes, you definitely dodged a bullet. What a strange person, I assume he was going to do more then just beat the shit out of you.

sinkfla87

If anyone wants to beat me up, I'll accept enough money for a new gaming monitor. Going to need the time off of work to use it anyway!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
The frightening part is that from the initial message, it sounds like there's a whole cottage industry of people that have successfully talked others into this sort of thing.

With that in mind, yeah, get this dude some police attention.

OP, pardon me for asking, but are you black or some other non-white ethnicity? I just wonder if it was racially motivated somehow. Pretty damn crazy either way, I would've just replied, "Sorry I don't swing that way.:p"

Kimawolf

hrm... 25 K and i'll give you 3 minutes to just kick my ass as much as you want fetish guy just no broken bones or maiming/permanent scarring.

Holy shit, renting some random house and you're not supposed to put your guard up no matter what and he won't stop no matter what? Dude was either counting on you screwing up and defending yourself or he was gonna kill you. Scary psycho shit right there...

Edit: I second the people saying take this to the authorities, you could save someone else's life who isn't as well off as you and actually accepts...

This reads like the opening to a Law & Order: SVU episode where Olivia can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to go along with this, as they're standing in front of the murder scene.

pixelation

Gotta love that the guy paying someone to not fight back calls you a little scared shit at the end.
I know right?
Could've had sexy times, dude.

You missed out.
Now i'll die a virgin... oh well!!! XD
If real, you should consider reporting this guy to the police.
Can i do this even if i don't live in the USA?
what am I supposed to do with this private house I rented and the sound system that only plays the Halloween theme on repeat :mad:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alienous

When your best case scenario is $1000 and a severe brain injury "fuck no" is indeed the right choice.

What a creep.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
he was definitely going to kill you and play it off like an accident. no joke.

edit: probably would've give you a bit of a fondle as well I bet but you'd be dead by then so who cares

Top Bottom