• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1 Month Free Trial of Hulu Plus for 3DS Owners

Vyse24

Didn't see another thread about this, so lock if old/beaten/whatever

Just got this message on my 3DS:
Hulu Plus is now available on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems! That means you can watch your favorite family and kids TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, just as long as you are connected to the internet.

Visit huluplus.com/mynintendo to sign-up for your FREE 1 month trial. Then download Hulu Plus from Nintendo eShop and start enjoying the shows and movies you love.

This 1 month trial is only available to Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, and Wii U owners. Offer Expires 05/01/2014.

Happy Watching,
Nintendo

A small update needs to be done for this. Also, if you already have a Hulu account, you're ineligible.

That's cool, but Person of Interest is the only show I want to catch-up on, but I don't think it's streaming any of the old seasons without buying it. :(

Now I finally have a reason to make a Hulu account, it seems. Always was interested in trying out Hulu Plus. A month is better than a week, so I'll make my account tonight.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Will the quality be as crap as Youtube for 3DS? I was so surprised when I went from watching hi quality streams of the english dub of Inazuma Eleven episodes in the eshop then downloading the youtube app and seeing some of the worst video quality since youtube itself started even when HQ quality is selected.

Hale-XF11

So I opened the app on my 3DS and it instructs me to go to huluplus.com/3ds on my computer and enter the code shown on my 3DS, but when I go to that page it only offers a one week trial. edit: and there's no place to enter the code, wtf

Top Bottom