• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1-Year PlayStation Plus Memberships Drop to $34 (CDKeys US Only)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
playstation-plus-multi-2-1163467.jpeg

Over the last few weeks we've seen deals on 12-month PlayStation Plus memberships hover in the $37 range, but things got kicked up a notch today. There are several sales to choose from, but the best of them is priced at $33.99 right now. That's 43% off list and one of the best prices we've ever seen on a full year membership.

The deal is available here at CDKeys (US only) while it lasts. The code is digital so you'll get it right away in your order confirmation email (don't forget that they're stackable!). The CDKeys code will work just fine, but, as noted, there are other options if you prefer to go with something more familiar. There's an eBay deal on a physical card that's available here for $37.50. Woot (an Amazon company) also has memberships on sale for $45.99. Once you have your account topped up, check out the games that you can play for free in the month of April and a preview of the free games that you might see in May. Additional perks of membership can be found below.

Again, PlayStation Plus memberships are stackable, and with this deal you can load up your account for the launch of the PS5 and beyond.

ethomaz

Banned
Not sure... I still have 9 months... I want to wait a bit hoping the deal happens again.
Ohhhhh I forget to tell you guys.
we are pregnant again 😍 he/she will probably born in early October.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Ho do I use my CDKoins?

Edit- Forget what I said before with the wait talk... I did the purchase... R$149.89 + IOF (I'm not sure if it will ask because they use a Brasilian company to pass the Credit Card)... I could not let it pass.

Last edited:
Got these before, good stuff.
Will PS Plus still exist in a decade in its current form?
Not sure if I should add another decade on top right now. Lol

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Ho do I use my CDKoins?

Edit- Forget what I said before with the wait talk... I did the purchase... R$149.89 (I'm not sure if it will ask because they use a Brasilian company to pass the Credit Card)... I could not let it pass.
They email you the key shortly after with a link to it, then you just enter it into your PSN account.

ethomaz

Banned
They email you the key shortly after with a link to it, then you just enter it into your PSN account.
Yeap it is already the 5th time I buy with them :D

I mean when I finalized the purchase I got more CDKoins.... it is like a cashback coin to use in the site... I can find my balance but I don't know how to use them.

The other part of the edit was just about I changing my mind... and I don't remember if they add IOF (a Brazilian tax) but seems like no.

Last edited:
Top Bottom