• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Films To See In June (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expendable. said:
I apologize for putting Bad Teacher on the list. I just got back. It had a few funny moments, but other than that it was pretty dry. I just really dislike Cameron Diaz, except for Knight and Day recently. Segel and Timberlake are barely in it too.
Knight And Day was horrible. All she did was scream.

Grifter said:
Funny, I hated Cameron in Knight and Day and in general recently, but thought she was okay in Green Hornet.

CaptYamato said:
Knight And Day was horrible. All she did was scream.

I really liked Knight and Day is what I meant, not so much her. Yeah, I suppose she was OK in The Green Hornet.

Xevren

Expendable. said:
I apologize for putting Bad Teacher on the list. I just got back. It had a few funny moments, but other than that it was pretty dry. I just really dislike Cameron Diaz, except for Knight and Day recently. Segel and Timberlake are barely in it too.

That sucks. I've been on the fence on whether or not to screen it, think I'll just pass. After Green Lantern I don't feel like sitting through something I don't think I'll like again.

Expendable. said:
You should feel bad. I saw a sneak of it last night and it was terrible. Just so much to not like about that movie.

I also liked Bad Teacher, I really enjoyed its sense of humor. Though, I went in with no expectations.

...I may have liked it more because of some of the jokes that flew over people's head.

Attackthebase said:
I also liked Bad Teacher, I really enjoyed its sense of humor. Though, I went in with no expectations.

...I may have liked it more because of some of the jokes that flew over people's head.
You're going to have to explain which of those jokes flew over people's heads...because everything in that movie seemed pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom