• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Onaco

Why is this trash on the gaming side?

No, seriously, why is this on the gaming side?
Congrats.

dejay

Banned
That's 94 million posts added since I joined.

That's a lot of anger, joy, bitterness, meltdowns, triumphs, pleasure, pain, greed, envy, loneliness and boredom shared between us. We've witnessed the rise and fall of nations, corporations and legends.

We've seen some shit.

I apologise if I didn't get around to reading everyone's posts.

Izuna

Banned
And despite some of most offending downs one could imagine, I'm still on this site. I personally joined because my brother posts here a ton, but I found a strange opportunity to learn about myself and grow in the off-topic. It was detective GAF that got the UK police to stop me from ending my life. While this site has been very life-changing for you dude, it literally been life saving for me.

Thanks for the story. It's a lovely community here.

daveo42

Banned
181c3dd532c320245ba983019b12d831.360x270x36.gif

Samemind

That was a fun history lesson, thanks for keeping alive the community that has the highest signal-to-noise ratio I've seen anywhere.

Congratulations for creating such a great place from your Paypal blood magic, along with all the mods who've helped to forge NeoGAF into a mostly-civil community that keeps everyone coming back for more. Here's to 100 million more.

Wow, that was a nice read.

Thanks for all this! We appreciate it. I love this place, lol.

But you said rest in peace for Hitokage, is he really gone? Or just left GAF?

daTRUballin

Congratulations on the awesome milestone! I'm still a fairly new poster having joined only last year, but I used to lurk around and read this forum for a few years before joining. I've posted A LOT since I've joined though, so I think I've contributed to this milestone in some way of course. :p

Here's to another 100 million!

stuminus3

Banned
Congrats Evilore and everyone on the team!

PmJEIpX.gif

You should celebrate this milestone by getting rid of this silly tag I have. I own all the PlayStations!!!

That is a lot.

I've been a member for less than a year but I've been lurking for nearly 7 years, wow. Time flies.

I was really hoping first post would be "wrong section"

Top Bottom