• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Now to hit 1 BILLION posts.
drevil_cover.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't remember how long it was before current-GAF that I joined, but it has been one heck of a ride. Hope I can keep making some entertaining .gifs for the place and break a few more image hosting sites in GAFs name.

NeoGAF is like a second family to me. I can't tell you how amazing it is to be online with such an awesome group of people.

I wish I could hug each and every one of you.

And despite some of most offending downs one could imagine, I'm still on this site. I personally joined because my brother posts here a ton, but I found a strange opportunity to learn about myself and grow in the off-topic. It was detective GAF that got the UK police to stop me from ending my life. While this site has been very life-changing for you dude, it literally been life saving for me.

Thanks for the story. It's a lovely community here.

I just read up on your story. That was a tough read my friend, and it gives me a warm and good feeling to be able to still see you post to this day :)

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
You're welcome, EviLore :p I had forgotten about the paypal crowdfunding, but the great crash was when I was most active on the forum. I remember being very proud to be able to contribute to getting GAF back up and running. Couldn't imagine what it would turn into. Congrats and here's to 10 more years!

Logic88

Neo Member
Congrats Gaf :) I've not been a member for long and I don't get a chance to post much but i still visit Gaf everyday since I found out about it a few years ago :) My home on the internet and I hope for it to stay that way :)

But does this mean Neogaf season 2 starts now? haha ;)

ugoo18

Congrats all, didn't realise it's been 5 years since I even joined this site. Time sure flew by, onto the next 100,000,000.

Ooccoo

I really didn't think the forum would still be running. Forums are so...2005? Yet here it is in all its glory!

EDarkness

Damn, I remember those Gaming Age Forum days quite well. Around that time I was jumping from DCTP, GAF, and various sports forums. I was bummed out when my GAF account was removed, and didn't come back to NeoGAF for a few years. Glad I did since this is forum turned out to be way better than the troll ridden GAF back in the day. It's amazing that it's still going after all this time.

Good going, EL. Here's to many more years. You guys have earned it.

deleted

I got here through the 'we create magazine ads for the hell of it' community thread and the ssb brawl thread. Both were amazing and even if I'm not the most active user, I cherish this community that feels so unique very often. Thanks for all the work Evilore and all the moderators put into this forum that keep it so enjoyable!

TheOasis

NeoGaf is nothing short of an amazing place that is worth the time of any who visits. Congrats on the 100,000,000 milestone and many, many thanks to everyone, both past and present, who has contributed to supporting and maintaining this site up until now.

Top Bottom