• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis

Banned
I have now been on NeoGAF longer than the time NeoGAF existed before I joined.

I also have far more posts than EviLore.

Trago

Damn good!

My first GAF encounter was the legendary Final Fantasy XIII comes to 360 thread.

Lurking this forum for years was almost as fun as posting in it.

100,000,000 posts?

D7DRSNI.gif

Do we know whos post that hit that mark?

Thank you Evilore for this awesome site there is nothing like it, believe me I have looked ! Keep it going strong !

HUELEN10

Question: how many active, posting within the last 2 years, unbanned, members does the site actively have? I don't think that particular stat got posted yet. Anyways, congrats GAF, but never forget that it is all about quality, not quantity.

To the people who were crazy enough to Paypal me coinage in the name of semi-benevolent dictatorship, even though you knew full well you'd probably end up getting permanently banned for one reason or another -- probably by me, too -- definitely by me, in some cases, since I'd see the "what the fuck, dude, I sent you ten bucks, doesn't that give me ban immunity" emails afterwards: take a bow for crowdfunding this adventure, if any of you are still around. I see enough OGs floating about that there have to be a few of you.

::bow::

I remember donating $10 to the cause and confirmed through my paypal payment history that I sent it on May 21 2004. Interesting that I contributed 0.5% of the haul.

I basically don't post at all but I visit this site everyday and read it for hours. I've found that I don't need any other place to read about general topics (and obviously games in particular).

I love the community and discussion that takes place here and it exists as it does due to the policies that shape the site, which comes from the top down, so thanks evilore for fostering all of it. I knew this back when you made your plea for donations and figured if I can pay for a mag subscription or some other site, which I found to have a fraction of the utility of this site/community, $10 was nothing to donate to keep it going and so I did.

Congrats on the success and onward to the future.

pharmx

Congrats! I will always be grateful for the community that GAF provides. I lurked for several years before I finally joined, and am glad that I did. Don't know what the future may hold, but am excited to be part of the ride!

Dennis

Banned
::bow::

I remember donating $10 to the cause and confirmed through my paypal payment history that I sent it on May 21 2004. Interesting that I contributed 2% of the haul.

I basically don't post at all but I visit this site everyday and read it for hours. I've found that I don't need any other place to read about general topics (and obviously games in particular).

I love the community and discussion that takes place here and it exists as it does due to the policies that shape the site, which comes from the top down, so thanks evilore for fostering all of it. I knew this back when you made your plea for donations and figured if I can pay for a mag subscription or some other site, which I found to have a fraction of the utility of this site/community, $10 was nothing to donate to keep it going and so I did.

Congrats on the success and onward to the future.

We owe 2% of GAF to you.

BobLoblaw

Banned
We did it ya'll! I made sure to do my part. (Almost) 10 years of service (would've been 11, but it took almost a year to be juniored). :)

xaosslug

i used to lurk on old GAF, and then it went down and was reborn, and that's when I finally signed up. Aw, yisssss. :)

j7P5MgZ.gif

I first registered on GA right around the japanese release of FFX... i guess that must have been summer of 2001. GA was still hosted on ezboards. i've been contributing in the most minimal fashion ever since.

Top Bottom