• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 NEW Racing Games of 2021 And Beyond [PS5, Xbox Series X | S, PC, Switch]

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

When one thinks of racing games to look forward to, Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport immediately come to mind. Thankfully, there's a whole lot more coming up in the near future, whether it's new IPs or familiar franchises.

Let's take a look at 15 racing games of 2021 and beyond.

P.Jack

Hadn’t seen Drag before, looks interesting. Pretty excited for Dangerous Driving 2.

Hopefully there are many unannounced games still because it’s looking a bit dire.

bender

What time is it?
I'll be Gran Turismo out of habit, but that list is kind of depressing. It's a good time to be a sim fan I guess. That Ubisoft game makes me pine for Downhill Domination.

P.Jack

I'll be Gran Turismo out of habit, but that list is kind of depressing. It's a good time to be a sim fan I guess. That Ubisoft game makes me pine for Downhill Domination.
Check out Descenders if you haven’t already. I love everything about that game. It’s rather unique aswell. Like a combination of SSX and Trails with some rogue-lite progression.

bender

What time is it?
Check out Descenders if you haven’t already. I love everything about that game. It’s rather unique aswell. Like a combination of SSX and Trails with some rogue-lite progression.

This is on GamePass, no? I spent some time with it but wasn't feeing it.

Last edited:

P.Jack

This is on GamePass, no? I spent some time with it but wasn't feeing it.
I can see that particular style of gameplay not clicking. Let’s just hope Riders Republic turns out ok. Way too few games like that being made.

drag looks like it could be amazing

reminds me of motor storm

as far as sims go please just update rfactor 2 with modern graphics, copy over everything into a new ip if you have to, i'll buy that

Fox Mulder

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

it’s a sad genre lately and will probably get worse with EA buying Codemasters.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Yeah well.. After looking at that video I think I'll just "wait" for Forza Horizon 5.

Project Cars Go.. Oh come on!

Top Bottom