• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18 games launching on Nintendo Switch this week in North America

project octopath traveller
yoshi
kirby
wolfensten
doom

Looking forward to POT, Kirby, and Yoshi, but they don't scratch the "big release" itch for me. I see those as more additive or extra titles. I'm hoping for Smash being a big release next year, and would love to see MP4 make it but I'm not holding my breath. Fire Emblem usually feels like a big release to me. Pokemon too, obviously.

LutraLibre

Neo Member
I just bought Golf Story and Inversus Deluxe. I noticed that you get MyNintendo gold coins buying Switch games on eShop through a browser.

I also got a prompt to combine my Switch and 3DS/WiiU wallets.

How long has this been a thing?

We know Golf Story has topped many an eShop chart, selling more copies in a week than SteamWorld Dig 2 managed in two, and Picross S is charting high too.

But some more sales info (via Games Industry) emerged on some of the 18/19 games released last week:

10tons with Sparkle 2 and Ant Workshop with Binaries - both games that arrived on Switch last week - were pleased with their opening sales. And you don't have to look far to find other examples.

Top Bottom