• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1st Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire footage to be shown @ Pokémon GetTV on Sunday

God I love Primeape. He gets shunned every gen. Well not shunned just if he gets something good every other fighting Pokemon gets it and then some.

They're trying to keep the ape down, pushing inferior newfangled fighting pigs and fighting apes as starters, it's a disgrace I tell ya!

Wont even give us Mankey or Primeape in regional dexes, Gold/Silver was the last time even with games like B/W2 and X/Y having a wide variety.

Cbajd5

Just so you guys know there was no actual mention of the remakes at all in the program description, just pokemon battle taroze.

The image in the original post (apparently) mentions it, and they had ? tv screens and ? 3ds screens.

Damn it, Ash.
MTWWENk.png

Hedge

I'm not familiar with how remakes work - will it contain any of the newer gen pokemon, or only those originally in it?

Top Bottom