• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1TB Xbox One with Halo:MCC, AC Unity and 1yr Gold for $399

HeySeuss

Is this not a good deal? Isn't the Halo remaster a decent game or is the online borked?

I like Assassin's Creed games so I'd think about biting at that price...

Effect

Why do they keep pushing Assassin's Creed like this!? It keeps being the thing that stops me as I do not want to own that game even if it's free.

The same bundles, the same games. I will wait for the fall bundles.

Fall bundles are crap though comparatively. You get Gears, Madden, or Forza. That's one game compared to 4 Halo games plus AC. As single player experiences those games trump the fall pack-ins IMO.

Is this not a good deal? Isn't the Halo remaster a decent game or is the online borked?

It's a fine deal, but unless you're really needing one right now, you'll no doubt see better deals come the Holidays. I picked up the AC bundle for $320, + a free game of my choice from the MS store last year. (Granted that wasn't the 1tb version, but still, the deal was better.)

its alright.... but you probably better off waiting...

Anyone who is buying now is not getting the initial version, so I'm not sure why this is relevant.

(No idea how the games are doing today)

MCC is alright sometimes i find games in seconds and sometimes i dont.

idk about AC tho.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

I can only speak for myself, but the online for MCC is the worst I've experienced this gen. Playing co-op is almost unplayable for me if I'm not the host. We tried ODST recently and the issues for me are still there. Really unfortunate seeing as I haven't had a problem with other games with co-op. The collection itself is great and you might not experience what I do.

No clue about the state of AC since they patched it a bunch.

Edag88

Banned
399 too expensive.

GxgqdAg.png

HeySeuss

It's a fine deal, but unless you're really needing one right now, you'll no doubt see better deals come the Holidays. I picked up the AC bundle for $320, + a free game of my choice from the MS store last year. (Granted that wasn't the 1tb version, but still, the deal was better.)

Gotcha. Thanks! Been holding off and I can wait a while longer. Black Friday should have some good bundles.

blakep267

between this and the Best Buy deal wonder if they're just pushing to clear stock before the fall bundles?
Well it looks like gears remaster will be the new main bundle with madden and forza having limited bundles. I'm guessing they will have another set come November

Two games that released as turds. I would think MS would rather pack in different games 9 months later.
Released as turfs being the key words there. Both are no longer turds, so what's the issue?

And with a year of gold included you are getting another 4 games right off the bat via GwG

Carry on

Anyone who is buying now is not getting the initial version, so I'm not sure why this is relevant.

(No idea how the games are doing today)

MCC is very stable and enjoyable, both multiplayer and single player are playing great and without hitches. Nowhere near the mess it was at launch.

Halo works great online now. I would personally wait for a fall deal though. You'll get newer games.

chalex010

Banned
From the price I assumed this was with Kinect. This is a bad price especially considering the big deals of the year are about 3 months away. If the TV bundle at Best Buy is any indication the bundles this year are going to be fantastic.

Who would buy those two crap sandwiches when you know better pack-in games are coming in the fall? If you're going to have a firesale on poor games, don't go about it halfway.
I'd much rather have a Halo5 or ROTR bundle instead.

Top Bottom