• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Show 01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoboman

362153118_771009d3c4.jpg

KILL IT

gohepcat

Banned
Man you guys are pretty big dicks. I think she's cute. I dig nerdy chicks.

I actually like everyone on the 1UP show.

Now the website...christ I've seen abortions that look better

pswii60

Cdammen said:
Can't wait! This'll be great!

Is 1UP Yours coming today also?

WTF @ The Kathleen hate!

I actually don't mind Kathleen (although the dog thing is a bit odd, I mean very odd). Unlike most chicks who do gaming shows, she actually IS interested and knows what she's talking about.

Fixed2BeBroken said:
it's the internet, they wouldn't dare ever say it to her face.
i don't think gohepcat would dare say what he said to her face either :)

i don't mind kathleen at all. yeah, bringing your tiny dog to work is weird, but she has a passion for her work and i don't see why you should ask for anything more than that.

you don't have to be hot to host a great gaming show, and no offence to anyone, the guys of 1up are mostly a pretty strong testimony to that.

put it like this, would you rather morgan fairchild or chobot? i think not.

plagiarize said:
and no offence to anyone, the guys of 1up are mostly a pretty strong testimony to that.

thing is, she isn't ugly, she's cute. it's just thats a bad picture, and obviously it was intentional.
but yea, lol, that comment...is "wild homo". :lol

Fixed2BeBroken said:
thing is, she isn't ugly, she's cute. it's just thats a bad picture, and obviously it was intentional.
but yea, lol, that comment...is "wild homo". :lol
Luke is 'cute' in a fuzzy way, but he isn't what you'd call traditionally attractive. cute is much more of a personal thing. i never said she was ugly, she, and the rest of the 1up gang aren't traditional 'tv' faces. they're real gamers talking about what they know, instead of models pretending to know what they talk about.

that's why the show kicks ass, and that's why i get a bit upset when people insult Kathleen just because she isn't a model.

traveler

Not Wario
lynux3 said:
Can anyone confirmed RaD's new game being revealed?

I asked Kathleen in the blog comments section if the new PSP game Shane was talking about on 1up Yours last week was going to be featured and she said that that was most likely next week.

Ceb

traveler said:
I asked Kathleen in the blog comments section if the new PSP game Shane was talking about on 1up Yours last week was going to be featured and she said that that was most likely next week.

**** :(

gohepcat

Banned
plagiarize said:
i don't think gohepcat would dare say what he said to her face either :)

?

Haha. To tell you the truth I probably would. I'm not exactly shy. I've never had a problem talking to anyone.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
By the way, it's was SMARMY not SNARKY!

I don't even know what the **** SNARKY means!!!!

Looking forward to the show!

David

Yoboman

Souldriver said:
Christ.
Second post and it turns into an anti-Kathleen thread allready.
Bunch of losers...
I have nothing against Kathleen. I didn't even realise there was a bunch of anti-Kathleen lobbyists on this forum. That picture was just scary :lol

andthebeatgoeson

Jaffe, it's not lunch time. Finish your game. Jesus, I should submit your posts as exhibit A for a Wiki update.

Jaffe maintains a blog that provides commentary on game design and his own life. He is also known to be an honest interviewer and occasionally visits and overly posts at the videogame forum NeoGAF, trying to beat Amirox out in post count and not finish his games.
Wiki Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom