• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up's (temporarily) unnamed PC Podcast (10/23)

Ryan and the Ryanettes deserves to be the new name.

'Ryan Scott, and the Frivolous Leg Dancers of Botswana' also has a nice ring to it.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Robocop first-person shooter
6ft46ki.jpg

subrock

skip just pmed me:
magic dust and the golden moonray dance club, featuring cat sounds and other news podcast: part 2.

I kinda like the new name.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised how well this podcast is working.
While not the brodeo, it's definitely in the same ballpark vibe-wise.

i'm really loving how this unnamed podcast is shaping up. Last weeks episode was a riot and to my surprise was even more off topic than GFW ever got. But man there were some great laugh out loud moments.

Keep this crew together (with Max Chill on as much as possible)

Kryten

It's taken me ages to find the podcast on my ipod (using Sharepod not iTunes), naming it "Ryan Scott's Point & Click Adventure Time" is genius :)

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Mac the KNife said:

:lol

And another great episode. Anthony got me to drink some of the kool-aid on TOR and Left 4 Dead sounds like the fucking tits. It makes me sad to think that my PC won't be back from RMA until about a week after L4D hits. :(

Phloxy

I always thought the 1up Point And click podcast would be good enough. It conveys pc stuff whilst not being too out their for the new person trying to get reeled in. You can even do the fancy abbreviation game. the 1up P@C podcast!

Sanjay

Phloxy said:
I always thought the 1up Point And click podcast would be good enough. It conveys pc stuff whilst not being too out their for the new person trying to get reeled in. You can even do the fancy abbreviation game. the 1up P@C podcast!

Best idea for a name I heard so far.

The podcast was great, kind of surprised its still as good as ever.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
it was a pain to listen to. ryan shouldn't host if he doesn't want to and you can tell that's the case. perhaps bobito should host.

otake said:
it was a pain to listen to. ryan shouldn't host if he doesn't want to and you can tell that's the case. perhaps bobito should host.

I agree with this post... ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!!

Excellent show, everyone. It's definitely a spiritual successor to the Brodeo. Matt and Tina are great additions to the lineup, as well. It's funny, its interesting, it's got a decent length, rock solid audio, tight graphics, compelling podcast goodness.

Yasser

Blast Processing said:
I agree with this post... ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!!

Excellent show, everyone. It's definitely a spiritual successor to the Brodeo. Matt and Tina are great additions to the lineup, as well. It's funny, its interesting, it's got a decent length, rock solid audio, tight graphics, compelling podcast goodness.
bobito definately adds a layer of grittiness as well
FEEL THE MAGIC
IT'S MAGICAL

otake said:

THIS!!

Also, I don't mean to be a dick or anything but his voice, gawwd damn.

maxax

Rapping Granny said:
THIS!!

Also, I don't mean to be a dick or anything but his voice, gawwd damn.
You're a dick.

Ryan shoud keep hosting, the podcast works pretty good as it is.

big_z

this podcast is great. i love the off topic chat and griefing stories, it makes the podcast so much fun to listen to.

1upfm has been awesome lately too. the germ part from two weeks ago was some of the funniest shit i've heard lately.

Nizz

I missed downloading this last night, so thanks for the heads up! Lovin' the podcast guys (and girl).

madmook

BigKaboom2 said:
Should be "stoked" but otherwise I agree 100%. :lol
You STOKE hype, you STROKE a dick. You thought I meant game-boner in a figurative sense, that's cute. This wang is literal.

dejan

BOBITO BOBITO BOBITO BOBITO!

On a more serious note, this podcast has been great so far with an awesome cast to boot!

madmook said:
You STOKE hype, you STROKE a dick. You thought I meant game-boner in a figurative sense, that's cute. This wang is literal.
Now....now I am enlightened.

but srsly Bobito has always said STOKE

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I cracked out in my car at the Felicia Day whitest girl comment. It's scary how pale she is; I bet if you shone a flashlight at her skin the right way, it'll be translucent.

There was indeed a Robocop FPS, for the PS2 I believe. Don't know if it was any good but it couldn't be worse than the Beverly Hills Cop PS2 game.

Another great episode! But I'm still waiting on Tiny Titans photoshops.

I started reading "The Walking Dead" based on their suggestion and one of the fan letters in the back mentioned the word "chuf" :lol

Top Bottom