• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up's (temporarily) unnamed PC Podcast (10/23)

voltron

I dont know about you guys, but I get all choked up whenever I go to the iTuned feed to check for a new one. Look at those past shows :(

memories.png

voltron

Ghost said:

Is that it? Thats effin rad! I cant believe they didnt puss the white chicks line!! A mainstream site like 1up using that is just too awesome. Didnt think theyd have the balls tbh.

edit - you bastard! :lol

1-D_FTW

Ah, yeah, I thought this was a given. But 1UP management, Bobito is a MUST. Make him a full-time staffer. Thank you.

1-D_FTW said:
Ah, yeah, I thought this was a given. But 1UP management, Bobito is a MUST. Make him a full-time staffer. Thank you.

What is he? Freelance writer? That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. Hire please. :lol

Flavius

Skip's the hero that GAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now…and so we'll hunt him…because he can take it…because he's not our hero… he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector… A Dark Knight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm not sure who made the skip signal but it's brilliant indeed.

Jesus, first the Playstation Store, now this? Just because it's All Hallow's Eve doesn't mean you guys gotta be such jerks. :'(

nicknick

Some technical hiccups today. I'll get both Legendary Thread and PC Project up after I get back from class (~10 p.m. Pacific). Thanks for your patience!

-j

voltron

nicknick said:
Some technical hiccups today. I'll get both Legendary Thread and PC Project up after I get back from class (~10 p.m. Pacific). Thanks for your patience!

-j

Can I ask who this is?

Also approx how many hours is that? Im in Australia and have no idea what time it is over there ;)

Top Bottom