• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

scitek

crysis2.exe_2011-07-02oqx6.png

crysis2.exe_2011-07-028q38.png

SalsaShark said:

I think I will wait until they release the DX11 patch.

I mean if a game looks that good now just wait until after it gets tessellation and reflections and shit.

Better upgrade my rig first. Hope I can hit 60fps.

I know nothing about graphics.... crysis 2 sure looks pretty though

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
It provides all the necessary information well, though some of it could be done more elegantly with less or smaller icons, icons only instead of text, etc. Some of it depends on the chosen (if any) objective or your class and skills (ie, soldiers can see others' ammo counters to refill them when needed). You can disable things like the kill and XP messages. Anyway, the game is a jagfest regardless of AA settings (in game and NV CP) for some reason.
0a5564113554a0a8477a7891d0c36cc2c611ba02.png
67e9e0f3066ac72a66e3116ee7b13aa9ed30646e.png

77uc7.jpg

8jn3q.jpg

It looks pretty damn nice in places and 60fps feels good, but eh... it's still underwhelming me like the console version did.

I'm going to hop into multiplayer next week though to see what that's like.

legacyzero

Banned
The M.O.B said:
Brink has such a ridiculously crowded HUD. >_<
LOL That what I was saying! But if you've played Brink, It's nice to know that the over crowded HUD actually HELPS. Sure, it's a bit intrusive, but it certainly forces team work, and keeps you updated on your team mates status.

Otherwise you'd just be randomly throwing down ammo for no reason, and the like.

Lettuce

Sethos said:
Two more before I'm off. Middle of the night and it's pouring down - Hot dog stand is still going strong, kudos.

3.png

4.png

Nice!! are you using just ICEnhancers ENB with that or also RealizmIV 6.2 and Ultimate Textures V2??

legacyzero

Banned
WHOA. I really recommend Condemned for those of you that like a twisted story, and like the feeling of tension while playing. Not to mention, this game has a few genuine scare moments and seriously scared the piss out of me.

abf3b6a5c96cc65317bbb4b629142d73f5908496.jpg

3cbf1cf6682f6cdaa4f2634f6ecf5f87037cddfe.jpg

Sethos

Banned
Lettuce said:
Nice!! are you using just ICEnhancers ENB with that or also RealizmIV 6.2 and Ultimate Textures V2??

Those screenshots were just vanilla with iCEnhancers, nothing else. I've since installed "Better City Textures".

Lettuce

Sethos said:
Those screenshots were just vanilla with iCEnhancers, nothing else. I've since installed "Better City Textures".

Do you need a bunch of other mods installed to use the Better City Textures??

Fitz

Is there actually any way to get anti aliasing working with the latest version of GTA? Or am I shit out of luck with the Steam version? Everything seems to be focused around version 1.0.4.

Sethos

Banned
Colkate said:
Is there actually any way to get anti aliasing working with the latest version of GTA? Or am I shit out of luck with the Steam version? Everything seems to be focused around version 1.0.4.

You could try MLAA, should work brilliantly with GTA IV.

Fitz

Sethos said:
You could try MLAA, should work brilliantly with GTA IV.

I'm running an Nvidia card so I guess that's out of the question? Although I've been hearing that some people have got FXAA working with GTA.

legacyzero

Banned
HOLYFUCKINSHIT those GTAIV screens look stunning. GTAIV already kills my framerate in most instances. I can only imagine what those mods would do to it.

Oh, and by the way, can we get a collection of your prefered links to those mods?

Stallion Free said:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
(nothing gets me to redownload a game faster than finding a new SGSSAA compatiblity)

http://www.abload.de/img/swtfu22011-07-0312-07-64r5.jpg[/im]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/swtfu22011-07-0312-07-iwfa.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]
TFU supports supersampling???

*Re-downloads as well*

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Stallion Free said:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
(nothing gets me to redownload a game faster than finding a new SGSSAA compatiblity)

not bad, not bad...

First person JC2, eh?

Too busy with the games I've bought on Steam sale to try now, but I will definitely check it out. Could I have a link to the mod, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom