• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domstercool

alice3i7bi.jpg

alice4q729.jpg

legacyzero

Banned
I wish somebody could have made Sam show up as the moon LOL

sam-jackson-stare.gif

Van Buren said:
Indoor shots for a change -

http://www.abload.de/img/gtaiv2011-07-0403-04-1kqne.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/gtaiv2011-07-0403-05-2nsm0.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
FUUUUUUUUUU that's awesome.

Somebody should really post some links for those GTA mods along with some easy and freindly instructions for them, although I'm pretty much not gonna be able to run this shit above 10 FPS lol

BeeDog

The Assassin's Creed engine has the worst "renderer"/image quality I've seen out of the recent high-profile games. Always a very muddy image and textures despite the high PC resolutions. Dunno what's wrong with that engine.

Metal-Geo

BeeDog said:
The Assassin's Creed engine has the worst "renderer"/image quality I've seen out of the recent high-profile games. Always a very muddy image and textures despite the high PC resolutions. Dunno what's wrong with that engine.
Bloom. Fucking everywhere.

neoism

legacyzero said:
That's a cool photo!

How did you pull that off? Looks like a meteor shower!
infinite rockets. I go waay up high then I shot about 20 rockets, and see if I can make it to the ground first. :p

Mechazawa

For whatever issues I'll ultimately end up having with this game, the environmental art isn't going to be one of them. Sometimes this game can look incredible, even for effectively being 7 years old.

hl22011-07-0117-48-05-ueyv.png

hl22011-07-0120-15-17-0iyw.png

Gvaz

Banned
Mechazawa said:
For whatever issues I'll ultimately end up having with this game, the environmental art isn't going to be one of them. Sometimes this game can look incredible, even for effectively being 7 years old.
I found it pretty sparce and vacant. The lighting is sound, but the design is just too empty

InertiaXr

Does anybody else feel like The Witcher 2 has a very 'shiny' look to it compared to Half Life 2? Really easy to spot since they are right next to each other on this page, seems like HL2 holds up really really well since it's not all greasy like so many other games seem to be. Nothing against The Witcher 2, I think that looks great.

Dacon

Banned
InertiaXr said:
Does anybody else feel like The Witcher 2 has a very 'shiny' look to it compared to Half Life 2? Really easy to spot since they are right next to each other on this page, seems like HL2 holds up really really well since it's not all greasy like so many other games seem to be. Nothing against The Witcher 2, I think that looks great.
What? Um. No?

Pikelet

InertiaXr said:
It definitely has a sheen to it, but it's clearly not aiming for perfect realism. I think both of those games have fantastic art styles.

Ywap

Principe Nero said:
Why no AA? Not for performance sake i guess, cause you are running 60 fps.

Looks really bad.

To me it looks very good in motion with high framerates. Besides, i don´t like the blurry image of r_postmsaa enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom