• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

That's a little bit overkill, imo. But if you feel it is necessary to post 17 screenshots of the same game in a row, of course you should do so :)

markao

Played some more Shift 2: Unleashed, endurance races at Road America & Brno in a Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. In game all max , AA & blur high at 1920-1200.

shift2ura-8qnnq.png

shift2ura-1eu5z.png

iNvid02

bro-max
massive performance boost on 270 drivers, nvidia need to cut back on gpu releases and focus on drivers a bit more. the performance gain some recent games have gotten with 270 is silly

1yoqc.png

23t9p.png

Bravoexo

OT: getting 40s fps w/ everything on. I would suggest removing blur, AA and medium shadows though... so that I run at 65-70fps.

Sanjay

scitek said:
You can't play Shift 2 with AA on, right? There's no way I could do it.

You can run with AA and turn off that bullshit blur and the black and white collision shit too. The modding community for this game is great. Everything bad about this game is getting fixed by the community.

Sethos

Banned
Playing around with the newly updated Invasion 1944 Mod for ArmA II - Tried creating some atmospheric morning shots.

1.png

( Damn menu is still visible in this one >.> )

2.png

Amazing how bad this game is compared to the first one. Features some beautiful vistas though.

0b6f9c8f177968565766768a76128baf19bf528e.jpg

d290aca209d8d11bc77cbb59fed6a970f1dd16af.jpg

Was Steam's screenshot feature allowed or was it too much compression?

Sethos said:
Playing around with the newly updated Invasion 1944 Mod for ArmA II - Tried creating some atmospheric morning shots.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/ArmA%20II/1.png[/IMG

( Damn menu is still visible in this one >.> )

[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/ArmA%20II/2.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Oooh, neat! I demand more shots of this mod!

Vastag said:
I liked it, not amazing but entertaining and the scenery is really nice.
It's pretty fun. I wouldn't give it more than 6/10 or 7/10 though. Admittedly, I haven't gotten to the finale yet so things can improve. It's just that the first one became one of my favorite shooters of all-time. Part of what made the first one so great was the bad platforming levels which really stood out and made you feel kinda' weak, then came gun slinging Ray bustin' skulls with his toes. And the 2 character POV narrative. Ahhhhhh, I enjoyed the living poo poo out of that loving game.

Sethos

Banned
Danne-Danger said:
Oooh, neat! I demand more shots of this mod!

Here's a few more, there's just so much content it's hard to show it off - 20+ Planes, crazy amount of armor, +50 different unit classes and they sounds are fantastic! This is why developer's need to allow proper mod support for their games.

4.png

3.png

AEREC

All these HL2 shots are making me want to replay the whole series after I get done with portal 2...I still havent played HL2 and Ep 1 since they added acheivements so it's probably time for a refresher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom