• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pkaz01

its funny when the knicks play the posts in here make it seem like they are blowing teams out, then you look at the score and they are down 2 to the d-league suns

D'antoni makes absolutely no adjustments on defense...he just knows what offense is
His best defensive adjustment is that eventually the offensive player will get tired.
its funny when the knicks play the posts in here make it seem like they are blowing teams out, then you look at the score and they are down 2 to the d-league suns
It's funnier that you don't notice this happens with every team-GAF. Not coming here much I see.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

lol

masud

Banned
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasoooooooooooooooooooooooon Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd

Suck it haters!

(I hope this post makes you mad.)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
he fails to realize most of our players are not playing.

I know, I just find it funny that old man Kidd is lighting things up. I'm not watching the game, but is Dragic guarding him and playing shit ass d?

Top Bottom