• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

damn I missed both games. Wade with 34 points?nice. He played like shit the last game.

edit: Holy shit just found out that we held the nets to 30 points for the second half, was our defense good again or were the nets just ass?
and daamn wade shot 14/20, wow.

Cloudy

Banned
Fisher: 1-8 shooting 2/2/3/ with 2 stls and 3 TOs.

Collison: 2-5 shooting 5/8/2 with 1 stl and 0 TOs.

Carlisle is on drugs for starting Fish

etiolate

Banned
They need to blow up the chaffe, but Keep Cousins. He's talented, but he gets the ball at the top of the key now. There's no offensive system to speak of either.

They need leadership and a real PG. Then you guet guys who are real role players and not a bench full of chuckers.

mhi

It looks like Cousins isn't developing either and they'll have to blow it up again. Might have a worse future than the Wizards actually.

They actually have much in common. Terrible coaches with no systems/roles and FOs who don't consider fit in roster construction.

If only Festus had any semblance of an offensive game.. Steph and Klay are finally shooting lights out..Also, seems like Curry is getting into the paint way more these last few games...which is really good to see..

My mistake. Who was with Bogut or was it just 1 for 1?
Yes, they've been awesome this year. Green has been everywhere again too. This team is fun to watch.

Nope...we gave up Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown and also got Stephen Jackson which became a late first round draft pick and Richard Jefferson from the Spurs.

Green is such an awesome glue guy...He's such a great team defender...

umm..33Bynum, "the official twitter account of Andrew Bynum" just tweeted out:

As I tweet this my house is burning... Couldn't be a worse night.
I am extremely sad to say that my 4 dogs burned to death in the house fire. Pray Pray Pray
along with a photo of a burning house.

uh..bestgaf...what. the. fuck? is this shit real?

pilonv1

Forgot there was a new thread.

Fuckball fucked

Nope...we gave up Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown and also got Stephen Jackson which became a late first round draft pick and Richard Jefferson from the Spurs.

Green is such an awesome glue guy...He's such a great team defender...

Late round pick was Ezili. I'm happy to have Ezili even though it means another year of Jefferson.

Top Bottom